Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
many things changed, mostly depends how overkill aoe has changed, if it is very narrow (more suited for single target) then it is gonna be awkward to farm with
youtube.com/ae1337
Outwk
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes but we can probably still farm with snake + stampede ?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Outwk wrote:yes but we can probably still farm with snake + stampede ?

With the buffs it's quite possible, but it's an entirely different build. It will require some testing, hard to tell stuff from just looking at the patch notes.
sotheru
Destroyer
6 | 0
is anyone tried for 1.5
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
it seems very promising. screaming eagle works very nice. i feel like both ss/poison or smax screaming eagle+ele are possible combos. but man, my hands hurt. just spend 1 1/2 hours on the new barb and its so awkward to play. maybe its a build more suited for piano players or i have to come up with new hotkeys.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
At the moment I am at 95 with almost everything at level 4. At night I am walking and soon I will be in hell, at the moment it seems more efficient with the wolf, I will try to try the lion when I find the right helmet. It looks better anyway but it's just my impression
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I'm running it. Damage is kind of lacking. Looks like poison may be better/easier. The end-game items required to kill all the 125's+ are just incredibly expensive.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Im currently running an overkill variation but I am pure phys and using wolf stance.

Edit: I also have 71/29% on leech and my hp will go from 3-10k in .5s.

Im using full hunter set with taha helm, crafted gloves and wormtongue belt + 2 ripstar and an oracle ammy.

10k avg phys, all breakpoints, 10k life, max block, 110k def with titans buff up. Doing pretty well.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=sfp here is armory, im currently str bugged right now im switching a ring on and off until i get ~3 more lvls in case it bugs out

Im also looking for some advice on what might be better than hunters set, right now its giving me 700% dmg dex scaling and allowing me to be max block. I almost feel like using the set is BIS when you think about the fact youd need like 1-2k tg for the definite upgrades.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sfp4 wrote:Im currently running an overkill variation but I am pure phys and using wolf stance.

Edit: I also have 71/29% on leech and my hp will go from 3-10k in .5s.....

seems like a viable alternative. Have you already tried duncraig? Did you defeat the Uber easily?
MegaIzrod
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
NOTHING can make me play barb,no matter how strong it is,until they allow you to put your stances in to your left skill slot!!!