Overkill Throw Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
antonius
Pit Knight
106 | 0
MagnuS wrote:
antonius wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to do manitou runeword but I am not undecided whether to use a normal weapon or wait to find it eth. Tips?

Thanks for the reply, I did not know this object and it seems nice to me, I will buy it. Now I use griefbringer eth with various jewels for the leech but I am curious to try this weapon that you recommended me. Are there other differences with the recommended items on the list?
Captivation
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i was willing to respec for this build.. but it seems alot of info is missing .. like what about MO what should i put on items and what to put on sockets ?! im using a TLDR 2H barb .. and swapped just for the big hunter game axe and shield and gives me alot of more tankyness... but im kinda noob on median yet and ear ppl talking about alot of builds (eagle scream etc) that i cant find anywhere or updated.. if there is anyone experienced on barb willing to give me some tip's would be nice..
tunsek
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Image yo bros
Randex
Fallen
1 | 0
I tested this build as a starting point of a new ladder. Want to present below my achievements.
I can honestly recommend this build for start.
As you can't see, I still wearing all T4 items, only my weapon is Nih runeword in a sacred balanced axe.
In this build, I use as main wolf stance. I have not tested lion stance because of huge -%phy res, which I think could hit me into a lot.
I'm quite easy to farm duncraig and TA. It's not speedrun but it allows me to collect some good SU's.
Sometimes, despite 200k+ def I need only 3 hits to be killed. a HUGE help is life stolen! with my 41% I'm passing like a tank.
In the early stages of the game you need to have some skillful hands. To 90~ lvl there are problems with mana. Mana stolen in weapon help here a lot.
The biggest problem is a single target dmg - bosses, build is better suited to farm. (maybe it would be better if I gain stronger gear and change to lion stance).
Overall, I recommend it.