Overkill Throw Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PeewPeew
Fallen
1 | 0
What crafts should i use?
Iam at that point that my gear is shitty but my level is high.
I can farm Toraja and 3kba with some ease, but everything else is destroying me at the moment.

What shrines do you recommend using? Where can i farm for SU's besides Athulua?
Ellrick
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Running this build and I'm really enjoying it so thanks for the guide! I do have a question about mana: I run low, especially on bosses, is there something you use to over come this? I currently have 5% mana leech on my ring. I even put 25% mana regen on both rings and my ammy. Should I be MOing mana regen or do I just need more mana leech?
chuckdafat
Fallen
1 | 0
nice guide. Quick question, what do you do as your mana regen/leech/on attack source? from items? MO? or just mana regen rune (Sur?) Thanks.
I am just having some issue keeping up with super maxed overkill skill
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2608 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
While the Pro's /Con's are better readable now, the uber section still lacks something. For example when I scroll down, I can't exactly pinpoint the Triune uber in an instant. The key notes like that have to be easily visible to make the reading for the other people a lot easier. Always remember that people following a guide don't just read it once. No, they regularly come back to continue reading when they are stuck somewhere, so making important information like that easily accessible makes a guide go from bad to good.

Just changing the color for the uber names would already be really helpful so people following this guide won't have to re-read the whole wall of text just to find out information about a single uber. You could also change the size of the uber names so it's even easier to see, or seperate the ubers, or use the horizontal ruler:
in order to clearly seperate sections from each other.
italoduda
Fallen
1 | 0
what runes do you recommend to use in this build?
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi, quick question: what MO's do you use and what socked fillers?
anicocia
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lai or Ko/Io for runes is best I think. Maybe Lai.
Shnoots
Prowler
16 | 0
Hey I found: Ethereal
Lacerator
Lacerator
Throwing Axe (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (127 - 148) to (269 - 351)
One-Hand Damage: (86 - 100) to (226 - 300)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 402
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
Stampede Cooldown Cannot be Reduced Below 0.8 seconds
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.0546875%
+(140 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
+(140 to 200) to Maximum Damage
(1 to 10)% Deadly Strike
+(15 to 25) to Bear Claw Nova
Elemental Resists -20%
Socketed (2)
and was wondering what exactly I need to do with this Ethereal weapon?
I am new to MXL and any help would be appreciated :)

Loving my throw barb so far great guide :)
Thanks
antonius
Pit Knight
103 | 1
Hi, I fell in love with this build and I would like to take it forward, I don't have a lot of experience in median and I need a helping hand. I have problems with the ar and with the maximum resistances: we have no objects that make them go up and the use of runemaster limits to the runes only the management of the resistances. I would also like to know that I use both in the weapon and in the armor; I'm undecided whether to put hit recovery everywhere
dp2343
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey, I'm a bit new to Median xl and have tried 4 builds so far, but this is absolutely my favorite!!! I had a quick question though, my last build was a hammerzon and it was extremely tanky, but damage was slow and clunky. Will this build be a bit tankier towards late game or will this be a glass cannon type build?