damn man this guide is extreme as fuck
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Good to know people actually still reading this guide after long I left untouched. Anyway Im pretty sure that the giftbox give tiered valaska since I actually obtain it. Its just matter of luck to obtain it easily since its quite rare.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
ixvid_ wrote:Nice build, I'm trying it out by now, but my problem is preety low HP (for Barbarian) around ~8k. I use Marchosias armour and belt and it require huge str, (1254) even with all +%bonus to str I have, still there is like 100-150 leftover points I can Invest into vita :/

you should max ancients blood and daedalus
BigBrawler
Fallen
1 | 0
This song is too short for this guide!
Image Fake
Image Gay
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
lol, I simply cant understand why the song is fake and gay.
Nightfall
Imp
4 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay I run this build in multiplayer and I have to say, the early game is INCREDIBLE but mid and late game was awful so I made some tweaks, so I put in enough strength + 100 more so i wont get str bugged on gear so i have around 900+ with charms, I use a BASE of 850 dex for the reason of AR, 850 dex gives you 22760 AR with a sufficient ammount of charms, its not alot alot but its damn good, and i put the rest into health so i have about 13k. Next your skill tree for this build is a disaster (I dont mean to offend you, I just think you couldve put more effort into it) So for skills I put a max of 15 points into Ancient blood, YOU NEED max deadalus. period. I use max Immortal (If you want to be immortal duh..) max runemaster so i can get to 1.1-1.2 million def, Max bear stance, and for the entire mid tree with the summons and all, I put 1 into everything. of course no one who knows how to play barb would ever put more than one point into melee skills (It's not needed). I like your gear choices for early and mid game, but for late game none of your gear really helps for AR, so I honestly thing Centura gloves and Strength Beyond Strength are absolutely a top pick for gear. Now this by no means is me telling you to change your guide AT ALL, I just used your guide and fixed its flaws and this build is a MONSTER. Thank you for the guide, it helped me learn how to play the barb for what he is, and if you or anyone has certainly read all this, you guys are incredible :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Getting one million defense is pretty pointless. You have a 5% chance to be hit in most places around 700k. Maxing rune master is a waste of points in that case, and should only be added two points at a time because of the way hard points in the skill work.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
13k life on a barb? 850 base dex? I almost threw up
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I'm lazy to edit anymore. I'm pretty sure many median XL community is very smart and know whats better for them. What makes the game Interesting is on how u discovered new experienced and knowledge to improve much better rather than following the guide. Lastly, FYI the guide is my actual experience on my gaming and i didn't experienced much trouble to the end game and I play for fun not for perfecting or make the most powerful barb ever.
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
somehow i worked my lazy ass and updated the guide except the uber section.