Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Darklen
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
The Offline Tools beta version seems to crash whenever you try to disenchant the next items into arcane crystals:

- Tiered Unique Kite Shield (Tier 3), Banner of Duncraig.
- Tiered Unique Aspis (Tier 2), Bathos.

Have in mind I haven't tested with other tiers.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Sorry if this is a dumb question. How do I install the Sigma beta version of this? I read the first post many times and I'm not seeing it.

The link to the beta has 4 files: three QT files (core, Gui, network) and the MedianXLoffline tools.exe file. Do I need them all? Where do I put them?

The FAQ talks about installing mod data but not the tool itself. Help appreciated!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
PlayerOne wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question. How do I install the Sigma beta version of this? I read the first post many times and I'm not seeing it.

The link to the beta has 4 files: three QT files (core, Gui, network) and the MedianXLoffline tools.exe file. Do I need them all? Where do I put them?

The FAQ talks about installing mod data but not the tool itself. Help appreciated!

since all of the files are in the archive, you need all of them. Extract the archive wherever you want and run the exe. (I thought that's pretty obvious...)

have you tried actually running the exe? It's like the most straightforward option...
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I realise what the problem was now. The browser I'm using for this game works differently to the one I usually use...

When I clicked your link, instead of downloading the file it took me to a page that I thought was offering a number of different downloads to choose from. It's actually showing me inside the archive!

There was a small link in the corner where I could download the whole thing, which I have now done. Apologies for the confusion! Thanks for the fast response.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Just to let you know as beta feedback, it all worked as simply as you said once I got past the silly thing above!

It installed no problem, I reset the skills and stats of a character and when I got back in the game, all reset as they should be.

Fantastic, thank you. :D

By the way it seems people can sort of thumbs-up a thread, how do that for your thread?
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Weird question, but after using the tool to respec after I messed up my build and had no elixirs, it says I used 401 stat signets. Has anyone else come across this bug and if so, is there a way to change it back to 400? Is this some weird kind of marking to indicate that I've used the tool to respec my character? Idk why but it's bugging me...lol
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Dominos9189 wrote:Weird question, but after using the tool to respec after I messed up my build and had no elixirs, it says I used 401 stat signets. Has anyone else come across this bug and if so, is there a way to change it back to 400? Is this some weird kind of marking to indicate that I've used the tool to respec my character? Idk why but it's bugging me...lol

Just a bug. This is a sanctioned single player tool, so no reason to mark people as 'cheaters'. I'm pretty close to 400 myself, if I remember, i'll test it myself. Do you happen to remember if you ate exactly 400 signets? There's a good chance it's just showing the actual number, where the game just caps it at 400.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
BTracer wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:Weird question, but after using the tool to respec after I messed up my build and had no elixirs, it says I used 401 stat signets. Has anyone else come across this bug and if so, is there a way to change it back to 400? Is this some weird kind of marking to indicate that I've used the tool to respec my character? Idk why but it's bugging me...lol

Just a bug. This is a sanctioned single player tool, so no reason to mark people as 'cheaters'. I'm pretty close to 400 myself, if I remember, i'll test it myself. Do you happen to remember if you ate exactly 400 signets? There's a good chance it's just showing the actual number, where the game just caps it at 400.

I had the max of 400 signets used and after I respecced, it said both on d2 stats and my in game char sheet that I had used 401 stat sigs. I'm not sure if I attempted to eat any after I reached 400.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge

That's the mod's bug/feature (at least it used to be). As soon as you eat 400 signets (500 previously) game allows you to eat one more, although it doesn't grant you stat point.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
release with Sigma support!

main goal for next version: move items to/from plugy stash.