Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
DacianDraco wrote:
kambala wrote:
I'm working on the multi-page stash now, but it will be available only for transferring items to/from inside the program, not in the game.

To be able to do it in game, but maybe i'm not understanding how the transferring works. I was thinking of a way to use the character i'm playing to access multiple stashes (what is now the stashes of mules) without a TCP/IP game and 2 instances.

no, my solution wouldn't be available in-game, of course - you'll have to do it only through the program. Otherwise it would be simply a clone of PlugY.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You will be able to "copy/erase" item from one char and "paste" it to another you want to have it (like your sorc found sacred great sword and you will be able to transfer it for your another barb without needing to create TCP/IP game). What you want to have more? :\
Correct me if i'm wrong..
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Scalewinged wrote:You will be able to "copy/erase" item from one char and "paste" it to another you want to have it (like your sorc found sacred great sword and you will be able to transfer it for your another barb without needing to create TCP/IP game). What you want to have more? :\

almost correct. You will "copy/erase" item to the shared stash from one character first and then "copy/erase" the item from the shared stash to another character.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Ok, i was fearing it will essentially be the ATMA export/import item option. Nevertheless thank you for developing this option and hopefully someone would consider a PlugY clone of sorts for on the fly transfers sometime in the future, because imo with mules we have infinite stash already but having to stop playing in order to transfer is the problem, if this offline option at least cuts into the time it take to transfer then it's something i look forward to.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Hello is there a feature to export item list from all characters?

Would help to find items through ctrl+f on all mules.

Kinda similar to how the inventory is shown in NotArmory from realms.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
otarU1921 wrote:Hello is there a feature to export item list from all characters?

Would help to find items through ctrl+f on all mules.

Kinda similar to how the inventory is shown in NotArmory from realms.

No, this feature isn't implemented yet
hpmons
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
kambala wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:You will be able to "copy/erase" item from one char and "paste" it to another you want to have it (like your sorc found sacred great sword and you will be able to transfer it for your another barb without needing to create TCP/IP game). What you want to have more? :\

almost correct. You will "copy/erase" item to the shared stash from one character first and then "copy/erase" the item from the shared stash to another character.

Even though it won't be an in game solution, I still very much approve! I miss PlugY, and with lag and crappy internet I'm really not that fussed on multiplayer (especially since I prefer to be self-found).

I look forward to whenever you manage to implement it :)
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
beta version with shared stash functionality: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eTools.exe (overwrite the .exe from release)

there's a new command in item context menu and also a convenient button near the Rune Upgrade box.
Alistair
Skeleton
2 | 0
That's amazing, thank you so much :)
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
You're the best, kambala!