Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
:bounce: Thanks Kambala!

Edit: Just tried it out and it works perfectly for me.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it works fine . thanks for the effort of doing this !

goodbye mules !
godsend1989
Imp
5 | 0
kambala wrote:beta version with shared stash functionality: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eTools.exe (overwrite the .exe from release)

there's a new command in item context menu and also a convenient button near the Rune Upgrade box.

Can you explain it for noobs? i dont know where to put this file...
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
godsend1989 wrote:
kambala wrote:beta version with shared stash functionality: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eTools.exe (overwrite the .exe from release)

there's a new command in item context menu and also a convenient button near the Rune Upgrade box.

You need to download the offline tools on the first page and then download the beta version thingy he posted and overwrite the file from the offline tools.

PlugY stash works fine in the tool, it'll take a while to get used to but it's a great improvement, thanks!
Dantares
Prowler
17 | 0
I'm having an error popping up with QTGui.dll, QtCore4.dll and QTNetwork.dll not being found.

Edit: Nvm. Think I found my problem.
Edited by Dantares 5 years.
godsend1989
Imp
5 | 0
TheError wrote:
godsend1989 wrote:

You need to download the offline tools on the first page and then download the beta version thingy he posted and overwrite the file from the offline tools.

PlugY stash works fine in the tool, it'll take a while to get used to but it's a great improvement, thanks!

Okey so i made it work but i don`t know how to transfer items from one caracter to another, i think i just duplicated my whole inventory :lol:
godsend1989
Imp
5 | 0
Dantares wrote:I'm having an error popping up with QTGui.dll, QtCore4.dll and QTNetwork.dll not being found.

Go to first page of this topic and download the whole thing then replace the exe with the last one you downloaded :bounce:
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
godsend1989 wrote:
TheError wrote:
godsend1989 wrote:

Okey so i made it work but i don`t know how to transfer items from one caracter to another, i think i just duplicated my whole inventory :lol:

I'm guessing it's to be used while not in the game.

If you wanna transfer items to other chars, you will need to put the items into the PlugY stash and then switch the char in the tool and right click the items to move them to the inventory of the char (dunno if there's a better way).
Dantares
Prowler
17 | 0
godsend1989 wrote:
Dantares wrote:I'm having an error popping up with QTGui.dll, QtCore4.dll and QTNetwork.dll not being found.

Go to first page of this topic and download the whole thing then replace the exe with the last one you downloaded :bounce:

Yeah, I overlooked something on my part soon after making the comment, but thank you anyways.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
TheError wrote:I'm guessing it's to be used while not in the game.

If you wanna transfer items to other chars, you will need to put the items into the PlugY stash and then switch the char in the tool and right click the items to move them to the inventory of the char (dunno if there's a better way).

you're absolutely right