Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
here's data hotfix for throwable potions: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/1.8-hotfix.zip
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks kambala, you work quick. :)
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
That's awesome, tyvm
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
you could add a guide on how to operate the median tools because I don’t know how to operate it so I’m asking you please to make a guide since I appreciate your efforts.
vietanhtennis99
Skeleton
2 | 0
Please help :cry: Everything is normal ingame but when i use Median XL Offline Tools i can't load one of my characters. It said: " Corrupted item detected in stash at (4,6) in slot 4. Corrupted item detected in gear at (1,4) in slot 10. Mercenary items section not found! ". :(
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
vietanhtennis99 wrote:Please help :cry: Everything is normal ingame but when i use Median XL Offline Tools i can't load one of my characters. It said: " Corrupted item detected in stash at (4,6) in slot 4. Corrupted item detected in gear at (1,4) in slot 10. Mercenary items section not found! ". :(

there's fixed data a few posts above which should help you
vietanhtennis99
Skeleton
2 | 0
kambala wrote:
vietanhtennis99 wrote:Please help :cry: Everything is normal ingame but when i use Median XL Offline Tools i can't load one of my characters. It said: " Corrupted item detected in stash at (4,6) in slot 4. Corrupted item detected in gear at (1,4) in slot 10. Mercenary items section not found! ". :(

there's fixed data a few posts above which should help you

Many thanks to you sir. I reinstalled MXLOT with the latest version and then everything is back to normal :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi kambala, could you please add a "Delete cached maps" that delete's the .map and .ma? files please (so I don't have to find the directory)?
HoneyZi
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello kambla, thank you very much!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
bradsmithsite wrote:Hi kambala, could you please add a "Delete cached maps" that delete's the .map and .ma? files please (so I don't have to find the directory)?

please google how to write such trivial batch/powershell scripts