Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Tacklebeary wrote:I have one character that is causing the tool to crash. no errors pop up when loading. program just closes the characters backups work fine. and all other characters are behaving. what are some steps to trouble shoot i can try.

send it to me
Tacklebeary
Skeleton
2 | 0
Found it. Dropped "Scroll of Enhancement: Weapon" from inventory and stash. and the character loaded.
Kasurito
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi there!

I'm having an issue editing saves where I am unable to edit any of the values or toggles.

I've tried scanning through this thread to see if my problem has already been resolved but only managed to find one instance where it suggested that I must not have the game running whilst editing.

I've made sure of the following

- Up to date Offline Tool
- 1.8 Fix
- Run As Admin
- Do not edit with game open

Any help appreciated :)
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Kasurito wrote:Hi there!

I'm having an issue editing saves where I am unable to edit any of the values or toggles.

I've tried scanning through this thread to see if my problem has already been resolved but only managed to find one instance where it suggested that I must not have the game running whilst editing.

I've made sure of the following

- Up to date Offline Tool
- 1.8 Fix
- Run As Admin
- Do not edit with game open

Any help appreciated :)

posting a video of the issue or at least a SS would really help. From your description it's completely unclear what's wrong exactly and what you're trying to do.
Kasurito
Skeleton
3 | 0
Of course

https://gyazo.com/7251043a1af309ab06e4e543391243b8

I'm merely trying to up my stats / level , maybe mod a few items...but the editor won't let me do any of that, nothing is editable.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Kasurito wrote:Of course

I'm merely trying to up my stats / level , maybe mod a few items...but the editor won't let me do any of that, nothing is editable.

Please read the main post of this thread to get an idea of what this tool is made for.
All the stuff you tried to do in the small example is considered "cheating" and therefore not supported by this tool.
Kasurito
Skeleton
3 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:
Kasurito wrote:Of course

Please read the main post of this thread to get an idea of what this tool is made for.
All the stuff you tried to do in the small example is considered "cheating" and therefore not supported by this tool.

EDIT: Forgive me for my misunderstanding, I now see the true purpose of this tool!
DarkExodus15
Skeleton
2 | 0
I had the older version of the tools and it just stopped opening the program for me completely yesterday. I deleted those files, downloaded the new updated version, and am still having the same issue... I open the .exe (as administrator) and my loading wheel spins, but the program doesn't open. The older version WAS working just fine for a couple days, but now I'm having this issue. Any ideas as to what is going on here?
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Hy. I recently made some "trade" between my characters with the offline tool. When I save my necromancer a had this error "Iron Golem section not found". But the save was made. After that I tried to play with this char (lvl130, some charms with trophy, etc...), but there was another error in the game "Bad Mercenery Data. This Character is not Compatible with Median XL". So I tried to re-boot, same issue. Then I tried to re-load in the offline tool, same issue "Iron Golem section not found". I never had any problem with the offline tool, and I really appriciate this tool. I now that the old chars won't work with 2.0, but I would like to continue with this build. Thanks for advance
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I had the same issue but with a ladder char. The root cause is not known but the hypothesis is that I used a golem relic on an armor. After made some changes the char no longer had strength to wear the armor. The work around was to ask ladder admin to delete the iron golem.

It happened to me twice. The first time was that I respec'ed my char. Second time was I gave some charms to another char.

Not sure how you handle this in SP.