Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
r41714 wrote:I had the same issue but with a ladder char. The root cause is not known but the hypothesis is that I used a golem relic on an armor. After made some changes the char no longer had strength to wear the armor. The work around was to ask ladder admin to delete the iron golem.

It happened to me twice. The first time was that I respec'ed my char. Second time was I gave some charms to another char.

Not sure how you handle this in SP.

Thanks for your answer. I don't know what I do.... The problem that I literally can't open this char for playing. So I can't respec or unsummon my iron golem.... It happened.... I started as a totem necro, I made some charms (most of with trophys), so I wanted to test some other characters with these charms too... We'll see, we'll see
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can respec through tool..
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
can you use tool to put the golem relic on an armor that has low strength requiment, and put the armor on the char and see if you can load?
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
r41714 wrote:can you use tool to put the golem relic on an armor that has low strength requiment, and put the armor on the char and see if you can load?

I don't have golem relic.... But I try to respec, see you later
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Scalewinged wrote:You can respec through tool..

Nothing happens...... When I try to open the char, the "iron golem" error come back, and I can't do anything (respec, change items, etc...). I tried to ignore the "iron golem" message, but then, all the options are gray with this char
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
nemmate wrote:Hy. I recently made some "trade" between my characters with the offline tool. When I save my necromancer a had this error "Iron Golem section not found". But the save was made. After that I tried to play with this char (lvl130, some charms with trophy, etc...), but there was another error in the game "Bad Mercenery Data. This Character is not Compatible with Median XL". So I tried to re-boot, same issue. Then I tried to re-load in the offline tool, same issue "Iron Golem section not found". I never had any problem with the offline tool, and I really appriciate this tool. I now that the old chars won't work with 2.0, but I would like to continue with this build. Thanks for advance

please send me the broken char and last working backup, I'll take a look
DarkExodus15
Skeleton
2 | 0
I guess nobody saw my post :( ugh I'll repost...

Can someone help me with a quick question regarding the offline tools? I had the older version of offline tools. It worked fine for like 3 days. Then it just up and stopped loading the program. So, I deleted all the files, downloaded and extracted the updated version as per usual... Now, when I try to open the .exe, my loading wheel spins for like 2 seconds, then nothing happens... Just like what happened w/ the old version, only this one didn't work ever. I'm at a loss here. What's going on? What am I missing? I've also posted on the tech support and general chat on discord and yet to have a response.

UPDATE: I Figured it out now.
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
kambala wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy. I recently made some "trade" between my characters with the offline tool. When I save my necromancer a had this error "Iron Golem section not found". But the save was made. After that I tried to play with this char (lvl130, some charms with trophy, etc...), but there was another error in the game "Bad Mercenery Data. This Character is not Compatible with Median XL". So I tried to re-boot, same issue. Then I tried to re-load in the offline tool, same issue "Iron Golem section not found". I never had any problem with the offline tool, and I really appriciate this tool. I now that the old chars won't work with 2.0, but I would like to continue with this build. Thanks for advance

I will send if I had more time. I'm busy at the moment. I have some personal problems, that I need to solve. I can't play for a while. You think that a offline tool will be made for 2.0 too?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
nemmate wrote:
kambala wrote:

I will send if I had more time. I'm busy at the moment. I have some personal problems, that I need to solve. I can't play for a while. You think that a offline tool will be made for 2.0 too?

No problem, take your time.

Yes, 2.0 support is planned.
Coilfang
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey,so every time i open the tool it works, i go and place an item into the shared stash and i save and exit everything works fine,but then the program doesn't want to start anymore, i reinstalled the tool but it didn't fix it. So I uninstalled median xl and the tool started working again, then i noticed that i always clear all traces when i delete staff so i also deleted the saved files in my appdata, after some trial and error i saw that when i put someting in the shared stash it creates a file in your save folder, if i'm to delete this shared stash file the tool works fine,with it it does not want to start,any solutions?