Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Kostetus wrote:"Character data corrupted: Bad header" after using stash sort :(

Did you download the 2017 data files from the first page? Do you have version 0.4.3 of the application? Did you try to open a character from an older patch?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
kambala wrote:I hope you didn't disable backups :)

please send me your save file(s) (d2s, d2x, sss, working and broken, if possible)

I just did a quick sort test, worked fine. With just a quick glance, it seems some Set Items are sorted out of place/extra characters in name/wrong name:
    MSTundra Walker (Extra 'MS')
    Marchosias' Essence
    MSZeraes Divinity (Extra 'MS')
    MSUniversalLaw (Extra 'MS')
    Celestial Orchard
    Yaerius' Grey Omen Set is shown as 'MSSelathiel Archives'
    Curse of the Zakarum
These sets are also sorted to the last page, just before Shrines and Belladonna Extract

Amulets sort with seemingly random 'new line'. No pattern that I could see, all rare, all ilvl99.
Also, amulets just show 'Amulet' as the name in the info window - maybe I just remember wrong, but didn't it use to show the 'real' name like 'Rune Eye' Amulet.

Anyways, I'll let you know if I find anything else. Thanks again!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
@sets: thanks, will check what's wrong. Seems that key->value resolving failed in my parser.

@amus: rare/crafted 'names' have never been shown, only sets and uniques. As for newline, maybe it's a bug :)

could you send me your stash?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
kambala wrote:could you send me your stash?

Not sure what the best method is to upload files, so just used the first site in google search.

SharedStash

Edit: That stash is just what I got after 'Sort All' - Its not actually how *I* would sort my stash :lol:

Edit: If you look in the personal stash, Challenge/Minigame scrolls are missing icons.
sunnizer
Destroyer
6 | 0
Why i cant open Median XL 2017 Save Files although already change "resources" to MXL 2017 ? It always show "Median XL Character Manager has Stopped working", still normal with Ultimate XVI save file !
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
BTracer wrote:
kambala wrote:could you send me your stash?

Not sure what the best method is to upload files, so just used the first site in google search.

SharedStash

Edit: That stash is just what I got after 'Sort All' - Its not actually how *I* would sort my stash :lol:

Edit: If you look in the personal stash, Challenge/Minigame scrolls are missing icons.

thanks!

sunnizer wrote:Why i cant open Median XL 2017 Save Files although already change "resources" to MXL 2017 ? It always show "Median XL Character Manager has Stopped working", still normal with Ultimate XVI save file !

based on the highlighted text it seems that you haven't actually changed "resources" to MXL 2017, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to load XVI characters. One way to check which data is loaded is to read window's title.
sunnizer
Destroyer
6 | 0
Window's Title is "Median XL 2017" . I mean if i used "Ultimate XVI" Data it worked normally, only when i changed to "MXL 2017" i cant open any MXL 2017 save file.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
thanks for clarification.

could you send me one of the failing save files including plugy stashes?
EX_Scarecrow
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Is there a way or program that allows you to make a max level character? Just want to test some builds offline.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
anything can be done with hex editor, you just need to know what to do :D