Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Seipherwood wrote:Hm, where in the app is the App-Only Stash? Is it the ones without the Sigma icon by them?

Yes.

@Kambala
Some tiered unique items are mixed with sacred uniques when sorting. Is this fixable?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kambala wrote:update released!

Stunning. Have another cookie. Your work is appreciated. :thumb:
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Ah, it was greyed out so i didnt think it worked, had to move an item to it first, derp :) time to clean house!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Jitan, Come On wrote:Some tiered unique items are mixed with sacred uniques when sorting. Is this fixable?

should be, but would require another update
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Shared stash (in-game one) isnt being saved. After you do all the item transfering and what not, after you press save, only charater and mxlot stash are saved, not in-game shared stash.

Did some testing, looks like its the button "move all items here" is bugged. If i move items manually, by alt+click, shared stash is saved.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Jitan, Come On wrote:Did some testing, looks like its the button "move all items here" is bugged. If i move items manually, by alt+click, shared stash is saved.

could be... thanks for the report!
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Speaking of, could make checkmark "apply to all pages" remember its state?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The Shared Stash vs Infinite Stash looks new.

Is that the 3-page Shared Stash that came in with 2.0? So the old "Shared Stash" had to be called something else, so it's now called the "Infinite Shared Stash"?

I'm a bit confused how it works though. I right-clicked items in a char's inventory, chose "Move to infinite shared stash" for each one (the only move option), but when I look... they are in Shared Stash, not the infinite one.

There doesn't seem to be anything about this in the OP.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Captcha wrote:The Shared Stash vs Infinite Stash looks new.

Is that the 3-page Shared Stash that came in with 2.0? So the old "Shared Stash" had to be called something else, so it's now called the "Infinite Shared Stash"?

I'm a bit confused how it works though. I right-clicked items in a char's inventory, chose "Move to infinite shared stash" for each one (the only move option), but when I look... they are in Shared Stash, not the infinite one.

The one with Sigma icon, is in-game shared stash, the other one is from app. Apart from the bug mentioned couple posts above, all seems to be working fine, so the problem is on your end.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jitan, Come On wrote:
Captcha wrote:The Shared Stash vs Infinite Stash looks new.

The one with Sigma icon, is in-game shared stash, the other one is from app. Apart from the bug mentioned couple posts above, all seems to be working fine, so the problem is on your end.

Ah I get it now, thanks. :thumb: