Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
finally the feature of infinite stash "clicked" to me
basically it can solve the issue for SP hoarder player "the game have not enough stashes pages" like me

It also remind me of grim dawn tool I used before : https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t ... sh/29036/5
so if that the case, I hope there will be feature to search through 100 of stashes for specific gears (maybe exist, but i forgot already)

maybe I will start using this later
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
A couple of questions:

1. Is the tool now working fully in 2.0? (there were some bug reports above)

2. Does it solve the SP stash wipe issues? I mean... if you get a "bad data" issue so you can't enter a game, is it possible to edit a character's stash using this tool (presumably empty it) so that the character is playable again?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Or at least recover items from damaged characters.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Captcha wrote:A couple of questions:

2. Does it solve the SP stash wipe issues? I mean... if you get a "bad data" issue so you can't enter a game, is it possible to edit a character's stash using this tool (presumably empty it) so that the character is playable again?

1. currently there was one bug discovered related to moving all items from sigma stashes to the infinite one, will release a fix in the next few days.

2. I had an impression that the latest patch has a workaround to load such characters? My program doesn't apply any fixes for that.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kambala wrote:
Captcha wrote:A couple of questions:

1. currently there was one bug discovered related to moving all items from sigma stashes to the infinite one, will release a fix in the next few days.

2. I had an impression that the latest patch has a workaround to load such characters? My program doesn't apply any fixes for that.

Thanks, I'll start SP then. So that bug only happens if you move all your stuff from stash to infinite? As long as you leave one item behind you're ok?

If I understood it right, the patch workaround seemed to be having a script constantly running which produces lots of backups. Didn't sound good - so many files being created.
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Any plans to fix the auto updater? It doesn't seem to work to update itself, click Check for Update and nodda happens heh
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Captcha wrote:Thanks, I'll start SP then. So that bug only happens if you move all your stuff from stash to infinite? As long as you leave one item behind you're ok?

If I understood it right, the patch workaround seemed to be having a script constantly running which produces lots of backups. Didn't sound good - so many files being created.

when you move "all items here". But I'll release a fix in about an hour.

I thought that the game's workaround is to "force load" broken characters given that it knows how to fix them.
Seipherwood wrote:Any plans to fix the auto updater? It doesn't seem to work to update itself, click Check for Update and nodda happens heh

there has never been an auto updater and no plans to integrate it. But there's indeed a bug that doesn't show "you have the latest version" any more, not sure how it slipped in, will fix. Thanks!
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Hm, going by what i see, theres a "Infinite Storage" for SP thats gonna be fixed? How do you mess with that? I dont wanna start making mule chars if thats a thing Lol
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
update released!
Seipherwood wrote:Hm, going by what i see, theres a "Infinite Storage" for SP thats gonna be fixed? How do you mess with that? I dont wanna start making mule chars if thats a thing Lol

yes, there was a bug with moving from Sigma extended stashes to the app-only Infinite stash
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Hm, where in the app is the App-Only Stash? Is it the ones without the Sigma icon by them?