Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Also, I have a few questions while I'm at it:
1. Since I mentioned it, is it possible to skip acts somehow using Offline Tools? 'Cause I'd like to skip crappy item fetch quests like the one with Horadric staff, for example.
2. How does MXL Offline Tools infinite stash work? I tried scrolling through pages freely in the app, but couldn't go beyond what's available by default.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Nightquaker wrote:Also, I have a few questions while I'm at it:
1. Since I mentioned it, is it possible to skip acts somehow using Offline Tools? 'Cause I'd like to skip crappy item fetch quests like the one with Horadric staff, for example.
2. How does MXL Offline Tools infinite stash work? I tried scrolling through pages freely in the app, but couldn't go beyond what's available by default.

1. not at the moment, but technically it's possible

2. move your items to the infinite stash / sort them there and new pages will appear automatically
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
kambala wrote:
Nightquaker wrote:Also, I have a few questions while I'm at it:

1. not at the moment, but technically it's possible

2. move your items to the infinite stash / sort them there and new pages will appear automatically

1. I see. Well, I do hope it gets implemented at one point. Would be great.
2. How does the in-game stash "integrate" with that kind of 3rd-party infinite stash? Since the in-game stash will still only have 3 pages, I wonder if there can be any item corruption or whatever with the 3rd-party infinite one.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
2) they're just separate entities. not quite sure what exactly you're asking about.
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
kambala wrote:2) they're just separate entities. not quite sure what exactly you're asking about.

Hmm, I'm just not sure how the infinite stash works. Basically, if the infinite stash would be truly a separate entity, then there would be something like "Sigma local stash" and "OT (Offline Tools) stash" as separate things and separate tabs in the interface. And the items could be moved between these entities, since every item is just a piece of code basically.
And, well, I'm not seeing anything like that. I just see the local stash and shared stash. And, if these are the only tabs available in the OT interface, then I assume they are synchronized with the save when you hit the "save" button. In that case, they are not truly separate logical entities, and I'm curious how it works when you have more than 3 stash tabs in the Offline Tools interface. Do you just have the first 3 stash tabs "synchronized" with the game, with the other stash tabs being "outside" of the game? Since the game can't show more than 3 stash tabs.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Nightquaker wrote:Do you just have the first 3 stash tabs "synchronized" with the game, with the other stash tabs being "outside" of the game? Since the game can't show more than 3 stash tabs.

exactly! those with Sigma symbol are the in-game ones

Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
kambala wrote:
Nightquaker wrote:Do you just have the first 3 stash tabs "synchronized" with the game, with the other stash tabs being "outside" of the game? Since the game can't show more than 3 stash tabs.

exactly! those with Sigma symbol are the in-game ones

Oh, I see! I needed to right-click and add item to the infinite stash to see OT's stash tab. Thank you! That clears things up.
NoNick
Skeleton
2 | 0
I can't seem to change anything. I've loaded my character and everything is displayed correctly, but I'm unable to modify any stats, quests or items.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
NoNick wrote:I can't seem to change anything. I've loaded my character and everything is displayed correctly, but I'm unable to modify any stats, quests or items.

it's not an editor for cheating which is clearly stated in the OP
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
- "Iceflayer", a TU crystal sword, gets sorted into sacred unique weapons.
- Same with "Sterrenvogel", a TU throwing axe.
- "Kale Monath", a druid poison set, gets sorted into the last tab with misc items.