Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nemmate wrote:I can't open the offline tool. It's because of the upgrading, or because there are new stuffs in the game??

You need to download the 1.8 patch data from the first post, but its not there yet, so you have to wait for it.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Istaryu wrote:
nemmate wrote:I can't open the offline tool. It's because of the upgrading, or because there are new stuffs in the game??

You need to download the 1.8 patch data from the first post, but its not there yet, so you have to wait for it.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I can wait, don't worry. I just wanted to share some items, but it's not urgent.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Couldn't launch it either when I wanted to respec, had to ask Akara for help this time around. Weird that with so few changes the Offline Tool breaks, though - I've had it work without updating on earlier versions with major skilltree updates

(nothing against the app's developer, obviously, just an observation)
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Frytas wrote:Couldn't launch it either when I wanted to respec, had to ask Akara for help this time around. Weird that with so few changes the Offline Tool breaks, though - I've had it work without updating on earlier versions with major skilltree updates

(nothing against the app's developer, obviously, just an observation)

I think in 2-3 days will be good. I found some relics offline, there are new stuffs. So be patient. Just a little upgrade and it'll be ok.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeah, I don't mind, I'm not impatient, or complaining, or anything like that. Just surprised that it stopped working altogether despite the fact that there were so few changes - quite unusual.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Median XL Offline Tools 0.5.6 crashes when you open a 1.8.0 character. :(
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
bradsmithsite wrote:Median XL Offline Tools 0.5.6 crashes when you open a 1.8.0 character. :(

We just talked about. Be patient, the offline tool arrive always a bit later than the patch.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
released update with fixes