Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Nightmare
Invader
8 | 0
Well nevermind everything I said, just updated and everything is fixed, thank you so much!
Kreisshen
Prowler
16 | 0
kambala wrote:
Kreisshen wrote:Nope i'm a different guy, too sad i format my pc and cant find the game in 1.8.0 version again while i wait :C

I can help you with 1.8 mod files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilzin8it ... 8.zip/file

Sorry even whit this files i dont know what to do, i try to paste to diablo 2 folder and run it but not work so dont know what to do
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Kreisshen wrote:
kambala wrote:
Kreisshen wrote:Nope i'm a different guy, too sad i format my pc and cant find the game in 1.8.0 version again while i wait :C

I can help you with 1.8 mod files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilzin8it ... 8.zip/file

Sorry even whit this files i dont know what to do, i try to paste to diablo 2 folder and run it but not work so dont know what to do

simply paste and replace existing files. You mustn't use Launcher to start the game because it will overwrite files with the latest version. Just use game.exe with appropriate parameters (e.g. -3dfx, create shortcut to pass them).
Delic
Prowler
17 | 0
Is there some kind of planned release date for 2.0? :)
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
He mentioned not to expect the update before mid-september,so it's still a bit early,imo.Have patience,I'm sure the author will update when he can :)
guivon
Prowler
15 | 0
would be awesome if we could import characters from not armory
LHD0407
Fallen
1 | 0
Please help, when using this tool it said "Quest data not found"
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
LHD0407 wrote:Please help, when using this tool it said "Quest data not found"