Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
wewenako19 wrote:could this tool give SSSU or SSU to your character or can edit the max roll and get specific affixes on shrine thanks

Please read the first post of this thread!

kambala wrote:cut
This is NOT a cheating tool and only for Single Player mode! You must be not in game before editing your character, as otherwise your changes won't be applied.
cut

You are asking for something, this tool was definitely not designed for!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
i just thought maybe its is updated so single can try SSSU or SSU item coz its single player and offline no harm to online players. thanks anyway
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not sure if these are reported because the search function on the forums can't search within threads easily so here is some item category bugs

"Iceflayer crystal sword TU" is sorted as a Sacred by the sort option
"Skullhammer Battle Axe TU" is sorted as a Sacred by the sort option
"Sterrenvogel Throwing Axe TU" is sorted as a Sacred by the sort option
Both of Wirts Legs are sorted as a sacred. Maybe that should be an material instead?
O skill set items should maybe be sorted as sets instead of put into the material tabs?
Edyrem bonus set (Liliths, Worldstone, etc) should be sorted as a set instead of material tabs?
Set amulets should also be sorted as a set instead of materials?

charles_tele
Imp
4 | 0
Hi, if i try open my hardcore char this tool give me a msg "1337 hacker detected! please play legit." and close the program.
My char is legit, any one know haw solve this problem?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
charles_tele wrote:Hi, if i try open my hardcore char this tool give me a msg "1337 hacker detected! please play legit." and close the program.

please send me your character
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
charles_tele wrote:Hi, if i try open my hardcore char this tool give me a msg "1337 hacker detected! please play legit." and close the program.

then dont be a hacker play legit ?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Suddenly out of nowhere, the offline tools crash as soon as I open it. One second I was using it just fine, then it crashed and no longer opens. Already tried deleting all files and replacing with freshly downloaded ones to no avail. The message is the usual "Median XL character manager has stopped working" as soon as I open it. Any help/tips?
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do you take any suggestions like I said above as towards categorizing things, or fixing some that are in the wrong spot? I'll write some more if it's a good use of my time :)
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Acry wrote:Do you take any suggestions like I said above as towards categorizing things, or fixing some that are in the wrong spot? I'll write some more if it's a good use of my time :)

Yes please, that'd be great. Not promising that I'll implement it in the nearest future, but still would be good to have ideas for improvement.
Ardkorfieu
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi everyone,

i play Median for many years in Offline. I just lost my HC Barb lvl 130. Thanks to the Offline Tools i resurrect my character by paying 10 level.
Will my character be blocked at level 140 or will he be able to go up top level 150 ?
Because when you resurrect and choose to pay with skills or attributes you clearly lose something, but with the levels did you 'just have to regain 10 levels' and your character is resurrected without any other penalty ?

Thanks in advance for the reply