Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
anhlong1122 wrote: I thought I saw somebody with ingame shared statsh

it was possible before Sigma
sigmata
Skeleton
3 | 0
Amazing tool! Just now using shared stash and its awesome. I see there is an export all skills and would be great if there was a way to export your currently equipped gear and gear stats so that we could have a convenient way to post stats in the forum when seeking advice for builds. could always go the screen shot route but something that supported bbcode would be ultimate.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
i'm having a problem with this for a few days now. i'm on SP ver 1.3.2 so i'm using the previous resource version for the tool. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
annoying cat wrote:i'm having a problem with this for a few days now. i'm on SP ver 1.3.2 so i'm using the previous resource version for the tool. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

so this wasn't happening before and you didn't change anything? does it crash immediately on start or at which point?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
yep. this is the first time that happened to me. before the error, I previously downloaded mxl offline tool ver 2017 and resource with it.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
annoying cat wrote:yep. this is the first time that happened to me. before the error, I previously downloaded mxl offline tool ver 2017 and resource with it.

maybe try moving the folder to another location or just re-download... no idea what's happening tbh
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So, with this offline tool... can i make my character lvl 120 and all the skill points and stats points?

So i dont have to lvl all the way to 120, so i can test what its like...
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
thysick wrote:So, with this offline tool... can i make my character lvl 120 and all the skill points and stats points?

So i dont have to lvl all the way to 120, so i can test what its like...

No.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
kambala wrote:
annoying cat wrote:yep. this is the first time that happened to me. before the error, I previously downloaded mxl offline tool ver 2017 and resource with it.

maybe try moving the folder to another location or just re-download... no idea what's happening tbh

sorry for asking a stupid q. ok that's the folder of the offline tool? where should I move it? i'm re downloading atm.

*edit

i tried moving folders to D:, it produced the same error and already tried installing the latest version of offline tool and using the 1.3 resource, it said "quest data not found".

:(
Edited by annoying cat 4 years.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
e.g. desktop or documents or other disk, but it's just a wild guess. which OS do you have btw?