Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
This is showing my Stashes as empty, does it not support stashes yet? Was looking forward to saving my poor mouse from a million clicks for Gem combines lol.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
thanks for the feedback, I'll check what I missed :oops:
Seipherwood wrote:This is showing my Stashes as empty, does it not support stashes yet? Was looking forward to saving my poor mouse from a million clicks for Gem combines lol.

it does. Could you send me your saves?
Miros
Imp
5 | 1
kambala wrote:thanks for the feedback, I'll check what I missed :oops:
Seipherwood wrote:This is showing my Stashes as empty, does it not support stashes yet? Was looking forward to saving my poor mouse from a million clicks for Gem combines lol.

Keep up the good work! I really enjoy your Offline tool. I'd give you cookies if I knew how :DD
spacevan27
Skeleton
2 | 0
kambala wrote:thanks for the feedback, I'll check what I missed :oops:

if you need saves with this issue i can send mine.
also after i saved my character, trying to open the shared stash crashes the game, but only with the character i edited.
onjon
Fallen
1 | 0
Is PlugY stash something that's coming later on? And if not, what are the reasons that it was removed? I struggle to find a use for the program without it.
Valaraukar
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
no more stashing thousands of items and sort them with a single click? :(
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Miros wrote:
finalhero213 wrote:Getting a straight to desktop when I hit save with any changes made.

I just downloaded your tool and as soon as I click the save button/ctrl+save/files+save, the program shut off and doesnt save anything.

Running everything (median, d2stats & MXL offline tools) as admin by default

Similar problem here, as soon as I hit save the program becomes non-responsive and has to close and no changes were made.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just couple of questions:
1. I saw word 2.0.3 at top, does it compatible with just released 2.0.4?
2. Since I saw shared stash is empty (system could different from plugy), Im not dare enough to edit my character yet
3. How rune uptier with work new container system?
4. This might sound silly request, but it seem like container system in sigma dont work if you working on shared stash and normal stash at same time. You have to move to your inventory first, then press right container. (you can see this behaviour in game with set not complete when open certain tab)
5.Would be neat QoL if tool can automatically to combine my mismatched signet of learning container size
6. Kinda weird to see 3 stash (stash, personal stash, shared stash at top). Sigma have 2 only atm (i assume hardcore stash?)
7. Removal halls of Pain feature no longer needed, since there no more dark summoning in temple entrance
8. Skill tree all messed up, I assume because it is now have different skill ID or something
9. Last QoL feature i think needed would to manage multiple uber charms. Since there is feature to convert 20 charms to trophy, it have been messy for me to manage my horadric cube. Last time there was plugy auto-sort feature correct?

Im only testing on my barb 2.0.3 atm, will check later.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
I'm also having the save issue where the program closes after saving and no changes go through.
I've tried:
► Show Spoiler

I am running the current 2.0.4 patch that came out today.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just updated to 2.0.4

1. Weirdly there are stash, personal stash (2 pages), shared stash, hardcore stash
2. Personal Stash only shown first 2 page instead of 3 pages

Another request : Change the app icon so that it is not too similar with diablo2's game.exe

Also, I dunno if this matter. There was like 3 patch dedicated to SP savefile corruption.
Im not sure if character created in which version is matter (that cause 0 shared stash issues)

EDITED:

Immediately after 2.0.4, I tried to modify my shared stash (aka new savefile)
So I put some new into shared stash, then save & exit.
When I try to load a character in offline tools again, my personal stash in now empty.

Definitely there could be a change between 2.0.3 & 2.0.4 stash file
I still have old backup if needed.