Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Arydien
Skeleton
3 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:The program does not work with version 2.0 yet, wait.

OH my bad, I thought they already updated it, sorry
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Arydien wrote:

You can't read thread title / release notes in OP / comments above yours or what?
Yepsi
Destroyer
7 | 0
kambala wrote:
Arydien wrote:

You can't read thread title / release notes in OP / comments above yours or what?

He might not know how to read, but one thing is certain, you know how to be a dick to people online.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Yepsi wrote:He might not know how to read, but one thing is certain, you know how to be a dick to people online.

Yes, when people ask absolutely stupid questions without even trying to use their brain
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a plan for 2.0 or is it abit too to complex?

now with gem container, pretty neat if the tools can automatically sort + collect everything.
also i remember there was decent rune upgrade features as well.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
iwansquall wrote:Is there a plan for 2.0 or is it abit too to complex?

kambala wrote:don't expect 2.0 support until mid-September.
Arydien
Skeleton
3 | 0
kambala wrote:
Yepsi wrote:He might not know how to read, but one thing is certain, you know how to be a dick to people online.

Yes, when people ask absolutely stupid questions without even trying to use their brain

what about you are using your brain instead of being a dickhead? I'm new in this MedianXL world, I'm confused as shit and I asked a dumb question. You can either reply or ignore me. Being a dickhead doesn't help to anyone.
Grew up dude
Kreisshen
Prowler
16 | 0
kambala wrote:
Kreisshen wrote:Nope i'm a different guy, too sad i format my pc and cant find the game in 1.8.0 version again while i wait :C

I can help you with 1.8 mod files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilzin8it ... 8.zip/file
Thx bro i will keep playing 1.8 until offline tools are compatible whit 2.0, stash if you play multiplayer is pretty good bcs you make less mules but if you play singleplayer is pretty shitty not having enough space for all the items
Nightmare
Invader
8 | 0
I know I may be asking for too much but would it be possible to release a version of offline tools with only inventory/stash management working earlier?
way too many people on SP including me are getting a bug which bricks characters apparently from having an item on a slot that doesn't exist or something like that (I had it picking up a charm which didn't show up in my inventory and buying oils from gheed).

And offline tools may be the only fix, unless there's a simple way to wipe my char's inventory editing some file manually.

Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for the updates!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Nightmare wrote:I know I may be asking for too much but would it be possible to release a version of offline tools with only inventory/stash management working earlier?

well, that's basically the main (might be even the only huge) code change required for proper v2.0 support
Nightmare wrote:way too many people on SP including me are getting a bug which bricks characters apparently from having an item on a slot that doesn't exist or something like that (I had it picking up a charm which didn't show up in my inventory and buying oils from gheed).

And offline tools may be the only fix, unless there's a simple way to wipe my char's inventory editing some file manually.

so you're saying that 2.0.3 didn't actually fix the saving bug and it still pops from time to time?

we (dev team) know how to fix broken save files (at least those that were sent to me for investigation), but apparently it's still unclear what exactly causes the bug. If really required, utility fixing broken d2s files can be created.