Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
seipgasus
Skeleton
3 | 0
Unnamed wrote:
seipgasus wrote:Good afternoon:

I am trying to modify a pj with "Median Tools 0.4.6" but it always gives me this error "Quest data not found"

Could you tell me why this error is due?

I ask because I would like to use this tool.

A greeting.

beta version with sigma support works fine ;)

Well, I get this error and I do not know why it happens ...
seipgasus
Skeleton
3 | 0
Well I get this error and I do not know why it happens ... And I do not load the pj I try to modify.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
johnolesen wrote:I wish you could do more in this when its an offline tool, like if i wanted more hp or that stuff, it cant hurt others what i do private anyway.

It actually can hurt others, the people in the community.

People cheat --> they "beat" the game in 1 day --> they quit --> community becomes smaller

also, it's disrespecting the developers, they put a ton of time and effort into this, and you play it in a way that wasn't intended, so you don't even get to experience what the game truly has to offer --> you can't truly recommend or describe the game to others, or you do it in a bad way --> less new players

in both cases, the community is smaller than it could have been. most people enjoy a healthily sized community, so you can see why this is detrimental to it.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quirinus wrote:
johnolesen wrote:I wish you could do more in this when its an offline tool, like if i wanted more hp or that stuff, it cant hurt others what i do private anyway.

It actually can hurt others, the people in the community.

People cheat --> they "beat" the game in 1 day --> they quit --> community becomes smaller

also, it's disrespecting the developers, they put a ton of time and effort into this, and you play it in a way that wasn't intended, so you don't even get to experience what the game truly has to offer --> you can't truly recommend or describe the game to others, or you do it in a bad way --> less new players

in both cases, the community is smaller than it could have been. most people enjoy a healthily sized community, so you can see why this is detrimental to it.

yet, we survived neverending unbalanced uhc, summonbarbs, and bowazons, and holydins, and treewardens, and other one hit everything builds that could broke the game - and nothing rly bad happened to the idea of favoring exact way of gaming. we got almost one month left, and yet i haven't seen any old players here. 99% of former love-to-mxl gamers left.

mb u should add abbility to do 50% of uberquests for a little donation...?

edit by admin: removed color/font
Darklen
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
kambala wrote:please test this beta: https://www.dropbox.com/s/llgmqgavqmmoq ... ta.7z?dl=0

a couple of item properties aren't displayed and new item images are not yet there.

Honestly dude, you're a godsend. I'd give you a french kiss just for uploading that uwu.

I had screwed up way too badly on my 120 paladin on SP (respec'd from Neutraldin to Unholy Caster... but spent no points on Superbeast, and smaxed Life and Death even though it only increased targets and no vessel damage lol.) I spent hours upon hours waiting for a belladonna to drop, but never did. (One DID drop... but it was while playing on TSW xD.) Now, I can happily fix that issue and once again play as normal. Thank you very much, from the bottom of mah heart ^_^
SirVanCookie
Skeleton
3 | 0
When I respec my skills it shows in program but in game nothing changes :/
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's crashing when trying to save any fresh created char with 0 exp (solved by killing monster before editing/activating wps).
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
SirVanCookie wrote:When I respec my skills it shows in program but in game nothing changes :/

you have to exit the game first, it doesn't update the character in-game
Scalewinged wrote:It's crashing when trying to save any fresh created char with 0 exp (solved by killing monster before editing/activating wps).

thanks for the report! I'll check what's wrong.
SirVanCookie
Skeleton
3 | 0
kambala wrote:
SirVanCookie wrote:When I respec my skills it shows in program but in game nothing changes :/

I'm not THAT dumb :D now whenever I open tools it shows I have all my skills points free
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
SirVanCookie wrote:
kambala wrote:

I'm not THAT dumb :D now whenever I open tools it shows I have all my skills points free

and you save char in tool?
it's not possible - everything works fine with beta version.