Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
treos
Destroyer
7 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:Wait a minute, I thought you were doing fine tinkering with CE, turns out it wasn't a simple expression of your opinion, it was a whine all along, what a surprise :coolstorybob:

You know there is quite a lot of useful information regarding D2 save file structure and item format, you can find a plenty of open source tools as well. What's the problem to make this editor (or modify the existing one) by yourself, nobody gonna stop you from doing it. And instead of doing so you decided to came here and telling us how you don't like to follow the rules and expecting that we have an obligation to satisfy your demands, don't cut on that edge :coolstorybob:

goodbye...sorry, but i refuse to allow other people to dictate how I choose to play video games. especially when it comes to offline single player mode where the only person who has a say in the matter is the person playing the game.

edit: oh and regarding save editing... turns out hero editor doesn't work with median xl saves due to a header having been removed from the save files.

"NPC introductions 'w4' header not found, so can't continue loading file."
xxdiablo2
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I how no clue, how to install this, I been downloaded everything, but I cant see any readme or anything how to install.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
xxdiablo2 wrote:I how no clue, how to install this, I been downloaded everything, but I cant see any readme or anything how to install.

because it's just download-and-run :) why not just try to open the only .exe that is there?
gofelp9120
Imp
5 | 0
Can i separate trophy from charm ?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
gofelp9120 wrote:Can i separate trophy from charm ?

nope
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
how do I open shared stash with offline tools? all I see is the private statsh
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
anhlong1122 wrote:how do I open shared stash with offline tools? all I see is the private statsh

I think in the bottom part there is something you need to click to generate shared stash, or maybe just right click an item and selecting move to shared stash should create it. Mine is already there and i don't remember exactly how i enabled it.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
DacianDraco wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:how do I open shared stash with offline tools? all I see is the private statsh

I think in the bottom part there is something you need to click to generate shared stash, or maybe just right click an item and selecting move to shared stash should create it. Mine is already there and i don't remember exactly how i enabled it.

I think I generated it but cant seem to find it in game...
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
anhlong1122 wrote:
DacianDraco wrote:

It's not in game, it's offline cause it's offline tools, it's basically an infinite mule not actually plugy.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
DacianDraco wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:
DacianDraco wrote:

It's not in game, it's offline cause it's offline tools, it's basically an infinite mule not actually plugy.

I understand what you meant now, I thought I saw somebody with ingame shared statsh