Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cleaning all hoarded stuff to infinity stash.
Seem no issue, i can continue farming.

However I remember last time there was feature to auto-sort gears in plugy stashes
Something like individual page have their own class / set / SU / SSU.

this was disabled for now right?
Also, does set "highlighting" factor in all set items inventory?
Since Sigma 2.0 broke this feature if you put your sets in shared stash.

I just need a way to auto-organize all other stuff now when i press ALT+click
Jewels, signet, any other based on subcategories.
In case you not sure what i meant,
The feature is POE's stash affinity.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 2094173285

EDITED

I noticed that now that SU have very distinct powers between SU, SSU and SSSU
It possible to add some sort of identifier of them or something?
I havent check if each of them have ilvl requirement or something
But would be neat if I dont need to double check with documentation

Heck, even a short open wiki / website doc when clicking on some item would nicer
especially if you want check potential range for specific gears (SU, TU or set only maybe)
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MOs don't tell you which type of MO they are (when you point/click on it in the stash pages), it just says "Mystic Orb". I seem to remember that it said which type in the past?

Also...
I had a strange crash of the app. I Alt-clicked a bunch of things from local stash/inv to infinite stash. Then deleted an item from inf. stash. Then clicked a few more from inventory/local stash to inf. stash... and the app just closed.

Not tried to reproduce yet. May be a one-off.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Can someone tell me how the stash function is supposed to work? I want to use this, but the last time I tried, I couldn't get my character's inventory information to update in the tool after I sold some things and some other things in the tool's stash.

Edit: I really need a user's guide for this.

Edit 2: Rrrrrrgh! Using the tool, I moved runes from my inventory to the tool's shared stash. Ingame, the runes are still in my inventory. How the hell am I supposed to get the tool and the game to match? The tool also shows I have a bunch of items in my inventory after I sold things to Charsi, just leaving the Cube and the runes in there until I used the tool to move the runes to the shared stash. I'm getting really frustrated by this. I want the devs to just put PlugY back in Sigma with infinite space. The tool isn't doing what I want it to.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
DiabloDwarf wrote:...

It sounds like you are logged into your character while making changes with the Tool. Log out of the character, then move the items, then Save Character (CTRL+S in the tool). Then when you log back into your character, the items should be gone.
If you are logging out before making changes with the tool, then make sure you're using the current version of the tool. The initial 0.6.0 release had an issue with not saving changes.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I've got 0.6.2. I don't want to have to redo things in order to use the tool. I miss PlugY and want it back in the mod.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
DiabloDwarf wrote:I've got 0.6.2. I don't want to have to redo things in order to use the tool. I miss PlugY and want it back in the mod.

Do you want to try and troubleshoot the issue, or just want to express that you wish for something else?
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Yeah, i bet he is using the tool while actually playing the game.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
speaking of new feature, i just realize there is something offline tools can help : ability to switch build like armory from d3

how it work:
1. a separate storage to store all gear
2. save stats & skill distribution
3. take snapshot of it
4. restore whenever you want to play a build

here the best feature in addition of that: ability to share this setup to other via a file (dedicated server would be too tricky)
or at least maybe share how the build will look like, basically skill calculator
titan quest skill calc : https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancal ... dex-2.html
Forbidden-Orc
Imp
4 | 0
kambala wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:Did some testing, looks like its the button "move all items here" is bugged. If i move items manually, by alt+click, shared stash is saved.

could be... thanks for the report!

Just wanted to add that I am also having this issue but with my local stash. When I click on "Move items here to shared stash" it moves the items but they stay on my character. So i am essentially duplicating all of the items. I then tried going in game and dumping all of the items from my local stash so that I didn't have the duplicates and it corrupted my local stash. Every time I load into the game and try to use the stash my game crashes. I had to revert to an older character save to fix it.

Like the other poster said, if i move all the items one by one and don't use the "move all items" button everything seems to work fine.

Thank you for taking the time to work on this tool, it's great! :D
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Forbidden-Orc wrote:I then tried going in game and dumping all of the items from my local stash so that I didn't have the duplicates and it corrupted my local stash. Every time I load into the game and try to use the stash my game crashes. I had to revert to an older character save to fix it.

if I understand correctly, game broke your stash, not the program, which sounds like the notorious SP save bug. Do you still have the broken saves by chance?

plan to release a fix tomorrow.