Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.1

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Gravedigger
185 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
entrique wrote:I downloaded the tool from median xl website and im running sigma

not sure which website you used, but the official one also points to v0.5.1
entrique
Invader
9 | 0
yes i downloaded from the official website. Its giving me the error.
Vagabondage
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Run MXL Offline tools and press F1 (or go to Help -> About). What version you get?
kambala
Gravedigger
185 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
entrique wrote:yes i downloaded from the official website. Its giving me the error.

are you sure you're trying to open a Sigma character? maybe it's trying to load automatically your old non-sigma character?
entrique
Invader
9 | 0
i tried to load a new character.. apparently it works now. thanks!
kayxsteph12
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
can someone post a github for the sigma offline tools seem to be having an issue with downloading..
kambala
Gravedigger
185 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
kayxsteph12 wrote:can someone post a github for the sigma offline tools seem to be having an issue with downloading..

there's no GitHub, try this: https://mega.nz/#!lcRDBaJT!Pz9OeiFtD3V0 ... ZGtAVHi-rI
gofelp9120
Skeleton
2 | 0
i use this tool to multiply to bolt and azmodan's hearths in Singleplayer to get the 100 MF and i roll 100 times and still don't get the stat is there any bug of this or i'm unlucky ????
kambala
Gravedigger
185 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
gofelp9120 wrote:i use this tool to multiply to bolt and azmodan's hearths in Singleplayer to get the 100 MF and i roll 100 times and still don't get the stat is there any bug of this or i'm unlucky ????

That's how the game works, it has nothing to do with the tool
GraveEternity
Cultist
20 | 0
Баг похоже - если открыть программу с нуля и переместить вещь из shared стеша в личный через alt+click, то программа не определит что shared stash изменился, в результате при Ctrl+S сохраняет только чара, а стеш нет, в итоге дюпаются вещи. Если перемещать вещь не через хоткей, а через клик правой кнопкой и потом по контекстному меню, то всё нормально.