Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.5

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Fing0
Invader
9 | -1
thaks a lot, i will read again, im struggle with the leanguage jajaja
Philby
Gravedigger
186 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, first of all, thanks for this great tool !
I've never encountered any problem until today : I saved my char after doing some tweaks (I think I removed MOs), the saving process went on (file + backup) but then, either the program won't launch, or I have a bad inventory data, or I see things like this : Image

Any idea ? Maybe it's just removing those -req% on the armour, letting the armour on the char...
Thanks !
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
327 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Philby wrote:Hi, first of all, thanks for this great tool !
I've never encountered any problem until today : I saved my char after doing some tweaks (I think I removed MOs), the saving process went on (file + backup) but then, either the program won't launch, or I have a bad inventory data, or I see things like this :

Any idea ? Maybe it's just removing those -req% on the armour, letting the armour on the char...
Thanks !

Looks nice :D could you send me the broken save and the backup?
Philby
Gravedigger
186 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just sent you a PM. Thanks !
roeya
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey little problem i dl the tool i try to found my toon but not find here and not in TSW Image
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
327 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
roeya wrote:hey little problem i dl the tool i try to found my toon but not find here and not in TSW Image

This tool supports only characters from single player
User avatar
Acry
Abomination
148 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hello, is it possible to search for an item in the stash AND it's affixes at the same time?

Say I want to find a RING that has Energy Factor, and +1 to All Skills. How would I go about typing that into the search box?

Thanks.
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
327 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Acry wrote:Hello, is it possible to search for an item in the stash AND it's affixes at the same time?

Say I want to find a RING that has Energy Factor, and +1 to All Skills. How would I go about typing that into the search box?

Thanks.

settings: search in properties + regular expression + multiline matching, sample: (to All Skills.+Energy Factor)|(Energy Factor.+to All Skills)
User avatar
Acry
Abomination
148 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
kambala wrote:
Acry wrote:Hello, is it possible to search for an item in the stash AND it's affixes at the same time?

Say I want to find a RING that has Energy Factor, and +1 to All Skills. How would I go about typing that into the search box?

Thanks.

settings: search in properties + regular expression + multiline matching, sample: (to All Skills.+Energy Factor)|(Energy Factor.+to All Skills)

Thank you, couldn't figure out the proper syntax to do so. :)
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
327 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Acry wrote:Thank you, couldn't figure out the proper syntax to do so. :)

learn regular expressions ;)