1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.

In my opinion, that rw is just a waste. If you are stacking dex, you dont need +base block to reach high block chance. The 40% dex on hellspeak boosts your block and dmg a lot, and it also has a lot of flat dmg, that item is just op. Sure, that rw will help you reach higher block, but its is absolutely not needed, a good abandoned crafted shield will beat it easily.

Can you show a good dexterity craft which you wrote about?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.

In my opinion, that rw is just a waste. If you are stacking dex, you dont need +base block to reach high block chance. The 40% dex on hellspeak boosts your block and dmg a lot, and it also has a lot of flat dmg, that item is just op. Sure, that rw will help you reach higher block, but its is absolutely not needed, a good abandoned crafted shield will beat it easily.

No, but you can roll 1% base block, 5 necro skills, 500 life, flat phys dmg on a necro shield in addition to the bonuses from abandoned shrine.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

No, but you can roll 1% base block, 5 necro skills, 500 life, flat phys dmg on a necro shield in addition to the bonuses from abandoned shrine.

The chance of that roll is impossible, if you or someone get a good roll of that it would be interesting to see. I personaly rolled it a lot and didnt saw a flat damage on any of it.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

The chance of that roll is impossible, if you or someone get a good roll of that it would be interesting to see. I personaly rolled it a lot and didnt saw a flat damage on any of it.

It's not like you need all desired rolls on a shield to be decent. If it has life and base block, plus the dex from abandoneds, i say its a good item. After that, you can keep crafting for a better one.
kramzzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
Everey one kill Kabarsixs in this build?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it is pretty easy
kramzzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
skrig wrote:it is pretty easy

Please, tell how you do that? He killed me very fast, I don't have time to hit him couples of time...Maybe special gear for this uber?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
maybe you will want to get few turquoises against his pOOnishers :mrgreen:

dont run too far from him, in middle distance he usually stands & mostly shoots balefires at you, take a moment right after him casting, do 1-2 carnages, continue circle-running. same when he teleports on ur head :evil: avoid green flamestrike (-:

of course certain balboa degree of is required, but nowhere near final grade :D
kramzzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi to all, how about killing Xazax? =)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kramzzz wrote:Hi to all, how about killing Xazax? =)

get a lot of physical damage and maybe some fire pierce/deadly strike, use carnage and lure his penitents away/carnage between run-by's. swing like 3-4 times, then lure them in a circle and sprint back to melee xazax again. that boss is mostly a damage and gear check. getting higher max cold and poison resist will help in melee range. Fire resist helps too but you can just move out of the meteors before they hit you.