1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
JayVanZyl wrote:Sup Boys. Anyone Know how to reroll a item to low quality to prep for a runeword.

You can buy at smith or other dudes in town green potion, cube it with item to make it white. Also you can reroll item with it until you get highest + enchanted weapon damage/armor numbers. highest you get 35% weapon damage/armor (+20% after cubeing with luck poution - purple one), 0-40% move speed on boots, 0-150% atack raiting.
JayVanZyl
Invader
9 | 2
Thank You So Much Buddy
Silvermane
Imp
4 | 0
Hello there necro boyz!

This was the sencond build guide that I followed to play once I heard about Median XL, so it's one of my favourite builds of all time. The very first attempt was the scythe necro, still love it but when they took out the morph... man I loved the morph on scythe necro too :cry:
This build means a lot to me, and I thank you all for your efforts and not letting this build guide be forgotten.

I have some questions, hope anyone can reply: What about the Taha Necro Shield RW (Wyrm)? Is it good at mid game for this build?

P.S.: I also got super lucky in Nightmare, found a Taha Rune, I'm using it in a Necro Dagger :mrgreen:
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Silvermane wrote:Hello there necro boyz!

This was the sencond build guide that I followed to play once I heard about Median XL, so it's one of my favourite builds of all time. The very first attempt was the scythe necro, still love it but when they took out the morph... man I loved the morph on scythe necro too :cry:
This build means a lot to me, and I thank you all for your efforts and not letting this build guide be forgotten.

I have some questions, hope anyone can reply: What about the Taha Necro Shield RW (Wyrm)? Is it good at mid game for this build?

P.S.: I also got super lucky in Nightmare, found a Taha Rune, I'm using it in a Necro Dagger :mrgreen:

Just use a Heallspeak, its cheaper and better, putt lo rune in it. Taha skull dont worth it
Silvermane
Imp
4 | 0
Thanks mate, will do.
FenrirXIII
Invader
9 | 0
Hi all,
What do you think will be reasonable damage for late game? I think I`m missing smth - some ubers are OK, however cannot find any weapons so thinking what can be used. And yes, melted in Teganze very quickly(
ManaLeech
Prowler
16 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there any way to add flat +life onto gear? I've seen it in some profiles just NFI how
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ManaLeech wrote:Is there any way to add flat +life onto gear? I've seen it in some profiles just NFI how

Crafted Jewels can spawn with +Life. To craft a Jewel you need: ilvl99 Jewel (preferably) 1 Arcane Shard + Oil of Craft + Rune (Ohm or Ber recommended).

Also throw away Jewels that are around ilvl84 or lower after crafting with them a few rolls if they are bad.
stalexys
Destroyer
7 | 0
Is this build option capable of making 130+ content

Or will you advise me something else?

END GAME (LVL 120 – 150)

STATS & SKILLS stay the same as before. Keep pumping points into dex! After every handful of charms you collect, I suggest respecing to move as much strength points into dex as possible.

GEAR
Weapon: The Defiler, Roc or King's Blood (Xis). Depends on what you find easier to obtain (SU, GR or Xis), but all three are pretty solid options.
Shield: Abandon Crafted/Blessed Necro Shield with 1% block, skills and good dex roll. Feardrinker is also an option for the block, skills and max life/res.
Helmet: Royal Circlet.
Armor: Wolverine Skin or Arkaine's Valor.
Belt: Black Void.
Gloves: Rogue Foresight.
Boots: Akarat's Trek or Knight's Grace. Abandon Crafted/Blessed boots are also an option.
Amulet: Beads of the Snake Queen.
Rings: Signet of the Gladiator or a well rolled Ouroboros.
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Has anybody tried an elemental setup with
Dreamflayer
Dreamflayer
Hexblade (Sacred)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 463
Item Level: 105
Innate Fire Damage: (40.0% of Dexterity)
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per Carnage Base Level
Adds 310-550 Fire Damage
Adds 150-300 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-300 Cold Damage
+750 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Damage
+(500 to 1500) Defense
Maximum Mana -33%
+(100 to 150) Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (3)
? Or is
The Defiler
The Defiler
Spirit Edge (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (170 - 211) to (362 - 441)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 537
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Parasite: +6 Targets
Deathlord Morph
+(1 to 3) to Necromancer Skill Levels
Adds (90 to 115)-(220 to 270) Damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 15)% Deadly Strike
Socketed (3)
's morph frams just too good to pass on out?