1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
i really dont know what to do.. that weird fhr animation is kiling everything on this build im tanky strong doing good dmg and could run 120 areas very good if this weird hit animation frame wouldnt be that bad im at 174 second highest death lord morph but im instnatly like need to refresh while being hit by any stuff? why is this like that ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it might be your block animation. if y oure building dex and shield, you should check your block speed
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
uhm oky didnt thought about that in any case,

i will check this out, thanks crash!
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
Is Parasite actually good? I may be missing something but it seems to do little to no damage while carnage clears nicely.

Even the initial target or parasite seems to take forever to die.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Waffle1209 wrote:Is Parasite actually good? I may be missing something but it seems to do little to no damage while carnage clears nicely.

Even the initial target or parasite seems to take forever to die.

There are a couple of reasons I like parasite:
1. Parasite is very nice when you have enemies that aren't concentrated, like to run away from you, or keep their distance. Its great for cleaning up stragglers that carnage didn't wipe out.
2. If you have a decent amount of target slow, one or two parasites can apply it to the entire screen before you begin whacking away with carnage.
3. If you are in a zone where groups of enemies are consistently coming at you, in Tran Athlula for example, any parasites you have bouncing around will keep moving into the next groups, and you only have to be hitting 1 nearby enemy to keep the chain going. Carnage will never be able to keep up with 30 parasite orbs ripping through enemies ahead of you.

If you craft a good dagger with a proc that helps you spread damage, you may find parasite completely obsolete. Or it might just be personal preference for you. If you choose not to use it, dump those remaining points into Famine, Rathmas Chosen, or Talons Hold (depending on your character needs).
Edited by Semigloss 4 years.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
Semigloss wrote:If you craft a good dagger with an on-striking WDM proc, you may find parasite completely obsolete. Or it might just be personal preference for you. If you choose not to use it, dump those remaining points into Famine, Rathmas Chosen, or Talons Hold (depending on your character needs).

What procs are we looking for?
mrroboto
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RobRoy wrote:Hello,

what ultimate skill should i use? Jinn, Veril King or Rathmas chosen?

If you look at the guide, he says to take Rathmas Chosen... Anyway looking at them you can guess that Jinn is made for xbow, Veil King for summoner and Rathmas Chosen for Melee
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Hi. Nice guide! It inspired me to roll a melle necro as first char in MXL!
I have one question: how did you get %dexterity on your honorifics? I couldnt find the mystic orbs that apply it!
Thanks in advance! cheers
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
XuuuH wrote:Hi. Nice guide! It inspired me to roll a melle necro as first char in MXL!
I have one question: how did you get %dexterity on your honorifics? I couldnt find the mystic orbs that apply it!
Thanks in advance! cheers

Bless with abandoned shrines.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Donated 25 times
Parasite is pretty Strong

I crafted atm a dagger with max 296 dmg

Parasite is f... op for Clearing but in duncraig i highely recommmned carnage cause your Animation can kinda suck when you around 10000 Monsters with carnage you heal so good 30%+ lief leech is atm for me fine

Also im on 7 BP blockspeed and at 174 fhr Cap

But anyway oarasite is pretty Strong if u have good Weapon atm on 6k parasite dmg seems good for farming 120 areas atm.