1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
verrueckter
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
iDonors wrote:i have finished all ubers up to 115 with relative ease and i am still in TU's. It feels pretty smooth to me. But take into consideration i never played melee necro before. Currently have 9k life 700k def with 30% block still in TU's. Must say i am having a blast.

Would you be willing to share your gear/ skills? I am in A5 NM with T4 TUs and I'm struggling in Nithalak's Temple.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
SO what about ancient hand crafted dagger
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Are you guys maxing out death pact? The original guide doesn't mention it and its tooltip is a little lacking in detail.

Specifically: what do hard points in the skill actually do? At level one it says:

Deathlord - (Based on points in the melee tree) - 46% tcd (Max 500%)

Current skill level: 1, Physical Damage +24%
Next skill level: Physical damage +26%

Synergies:
Improved effect per base level
Any other melee skill: Increased TCD

So.. what is the "Improved effect per base level"? Do I just put one point in it then rely on melee skills to increase the TCD? Does the improved effect per base level increase the amount of tcd per melee skill point or something? Based on the physical damage alone it doesn't seem at all worth the investment.
srsenior
Fallen
1 | 0
Why cant I use Carnage or Parasite with a Balanced Knife? it says Dagger Class, but it wont let me.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
srsenior wrote:Why cant I use Carnage or Parasite with a Balanced Knife? it says Dagger Class, but it wont let me.

I think it's because it's categorized as a Throwing weapon which overrides the Dagger-Class portion.
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Xunametra wrote:Are you guys maxing out death pact? The original guide doesn't mention it and its tooltip is a little lacking in detail.

Specifically: what do hard points in the skill actually do? At level one it says:

Deathlord - (Based on points in the melee tree) - 46% tcd (Max 500%)

Current skill level: 1, Physical Damage +24%
Next skill level: Physical damage +26%

Synergies:
Improved effect per base level
Any other melee skill: Increased TCD

So.. what is the "Improved effect per base level"? Do I just put one point in it then rely on melee skills to increase the TCD? Does the improved effect per base level increase the amount of tcd per melee skill point or something? Based on the physical damage alone it doesn't seem at all worth the investment.

Improved effect per base level means you get increasing returns I believe. As the Death pact that missing as the guide not been updated for v1.1

srsenior wrote:Why cant I use Carnage or Parasite with a Balanced Knife? it says Dagger Class, but it wont let me.

It a Throwing Knife not a dagger, even though it says class dagger.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What i dont get

How we can leech? I cant leech with this Setup eben with 40 ll i leech like zero life ofc

PLEASE help for that
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Jovoman wrote:What i dont get

How we can leech? I cant leech with this Setup eben with 40 ll i leech like zero life ofc

PLEASE help for that

You need high physical damage and high leech, 100+%ll is no problem.

carnage instantly heals you to full, parasite works weird, i think because of high dmg conversion to magic.

Thats a reason i use 2hand scythe and no tiny dagger ;)
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Oh oky
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
kolyeah8 wrote:
Jovoman wrote:What i dont get

PLEASE help for that

You need high physical damage and high leech, 100+%ll is no problem.

carnage instantly heals you to full, parasite works weird, i think because of high dmg conversion to magic.

Thats a reason i use 2hand scythe and no tiny dagger ;)

Nothing weird about it, just carnage does a lot more physical damage. Carnage is 85% wd, converts 30% and multihits (3 times, i think?). Parasite is 70% wd, converts 50% and doesn't multihit. So one attack with carnage does ~178.5% wd as physical, while one attack with parasite does 35% wd as physical. About 5 times more damage to leech from.