1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
An A5 Merc can survive dunc and fautz and can give you mark of the wild, bloodlust (qaraks will) and a fullscreen stun. + whatever amu curse you equip him
kramzzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello to all. Can you tell me what skill build is the best? Do i have to max Embalming, Death Pact, Deathward, Deathlord? Or put skillpoints to Resurgence for more def, dragon fire for more damage? What combination os skills grants more profit?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
just go to 1st page and check your self what the fuck.
kramzzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
FuriousBEAR wrote:just go to 1st page and check your self what the fuck.

For other normal people, the question is the same about skill build.
Deeidy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you add a section for merc please? would like to know what merc and gear you use.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
See link below for merc info. I never use a merc (gimping myself I know) but I find them to die too fast in most scenarios.

AAADrummer wrote:
thysick wrote:Im using A2 shspeshifter... if i use A5... any merc gear somwhere

Whoops - yeah sorry. I'm using the 2H Melee necro guide's merc.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34896

Similar playstyle to dagger so I figured the merc would be exactly the same. It's suited me well. I'm currently using the "early game" setup for A5 merc. It doesn't live very long against uber bosses but, again, it plows through everything else.
vynclassic
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have an eth defiler. Is it really not best to socket and MO it with %damage?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.

In my opinion, that rw is just a waste. If you are stacking dex, you dont need +base block to reach high block chance. The 40% dex on hellspeak boosts your block and dmg a lot, and it also has a lot of flat dmg, that item is just op. Sure, that rw will help you reach higher block, but its is absolutely not needed, a good abandoned crafted shield will beat it easily.