1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wish my necro would change forms instead of having a ring over his head....
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Visuals are far away back compared to what this change did with his speed breakpoints... Esp. i mean block animation. By default with lc1 charm it's 18 (!!!) frames. Fastest avaible is 8 frames at 280 FBR... Bring morph back pls 'cause it made dagger melee necro being slowpoke turtle like trap rat XD
Thankfully i found way to stack 150 IAS that made his dagger attacking as fast as it was with like 30 IAS in deadlord morph...
Edited by Scalewinged 4 years.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Visuals are far away back compared to what this change did with his speed breakpoints... Esp. i mean block animation. By default with lc1 charm it's 18 (!!!) frames. Fastest avaible is 8 frames at 280 FBR... Bring morph back pls 'cause it made meleenecro being slowpoke turtle like trap rat XD

That’s clearly not how it supposed to work needs fix ASAP
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
For leech it only Physical damage that counts.
Carnage does 85% WD with 30% converted to fire = 59.5% WD as physical.
Parasite does 70% WD and 50% converted to magic = 35% WD as physical.
They leech from all hits based on graphics.
Since Carnage hits 3-4 times? that's 178.5-238% WD while. Parasite is stuck at 35% assuming single target. So Carnage is 5.1 to 7 time as much physical damage and life leech as Parasite.
I expect carnage nova leeches from everything it hits harder to test than parasite though. So that means it keeps it leech advantage unless you have high numbers of parasite bounces and mobs are spread out.

As for the morph you need to find 'The Defiler' Hexblade based on Docs.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
morphed wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Visuals are far away back compared to what this change did with his speed breakpoints... Esp. i mean block animation. By default with lc1 charm it's 18 (!!!) frames. Fastest avaible is 8 frames at 280 FBR... Bring morph back pls 'cause it made meleenecro being slowpoke turtle like trap rat XD

Hope so... otherwise it's a pure "RIP dagger melee nec". With such blocking speed when you also need to stack FHR - it's better to run with dagger and no shield at all.... or just say "f**k it" and go for standart str-based scythe nec.

PS: Ye, i know that morph avaible thru SSU... but otherwise - RIP dagger nec.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
morphed wrote:

Hope so... otherwise it's a pure "RIP dagger melee nec". With such blocking speed when you also need to stack FHR - it's better to run with dagger and no shield at all.... or just say "f**k it" and go for standart str-based scythe nec.

let me give you the bad news scythe nec is even worse coz Attack FPS is limited to 9 should be 6 xd
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
morphed wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
morphed wrote:

let me give you the bad news scythe nec is even worse coz Attack FPS is limited to 9 should be 6 xd

That's sad.. Melee nec was one of my fav chars thru all the MXL history.
Candlejack
Skeleton
3 | 0
Now that Deathlord is fixed, i have a question about breakpoints.
Im quite confused as to wether Deathlord counts as a morph or if its only a morph if you have Defiler equipped.
Therefor i have no clue what kind of Breakpoints for IAS and FHR i would need. The speedcalc isnt helping all that much for me.
As i understand, if Deathlord is not a morph without Defiler, id need different Breakpoints for wether im using a Hexblade or Spirit Edge?!
But if it counts as morph without Defiler IAS Breakpoints is the same for any kind of weapon due to the fist thingy?
I hope someone can enlighten me on this one. If one can share the Breakpoints for all that stuff id appreciate it.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Kotli wrote:For leech it only Physical damage that counts.
Carnage does 85% WD with 30% converted to fire = 59.5% WD as physical.
Parasite does 70% WD and 50% converted to magic = 35% WD as physical.
They leech from all hits based on graphics.
Since Carnage hits 3-4 times? that's 178.5-238% WD while. Parasite is stuck at 35% assuming single target. So Carnage is 5.1 to 7 time as much physical damage and life leech as Parasite.
I expect carnage nova leeches from everything it hits harder to test than parasite though. So that means it keeps it leech advantage unless you have high numbers of parasite bounces and mobs are spread out.

As for the morph you need to find 'The Defiler' Hexblade based on Docs.

yeah, but parasite hits like 20 times or more? that should leech a lot. because every hit leeches, right?

..so does only the first hit of parasite leech? the additional hits count as "strikes" for procs, dont they?

AND
this:

Candlejack wrote:Now that Deathlord is fixed, i have a question about breakpoints.
Im quite confused as to wether Deathlord counts as a morph or if its only a morph if you have Defiler equipped.
Therefor i have no clue what kind of Breakpoints for IAS and FHR i would need. The speedcalc isnt helping all that much for me.
As i understand, if Deathlord is not a morph without Defiler, id need different Breakpoints for wether im using a Hexblade or Spirit Edge?!
But if it counts as morph without Defiler IAS Breakpoints is the same for any kind of weapon due to the fist thingy?
I hope someone can enlighten me on this one. If one can share the Breakpoints for all that stuff id appreciate it.

does anyone have any infos on breakspoints without the defiler?
Edited by kolyeah8 4 years.
RobRoy
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello,

what ultimate skill should i use? Jinn, Veril King or Rathmas chosen?