1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Griefers
Invader
9 | 0
fertty wrote:Wich TU gloves can i use if i cant find honorific ones? thanks!

You wont find honorific gloves they are made from the thing that drops of shenk in act 5
ZachSavage
Invader
8 | 0
what MOs should I use on my wepon. Im currently 112 and finished all my 110 ubers and farming cows I die every few packs tho due to getting stun locked or my shitty internet.
ezkie
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how did u get dex% on honnffics
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ZachSavage wrote:what MOs should I use on my wepon. Im currently 112 and finished all my 110 ubers and farming cows I die every few packs tho due to getting stun locked or my shitty internet.

I'd suggest life leech and Uninterruptible attack. Both will help you survive when you've got enemies swarming you.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ezkie wrote:how did u get dex% on honnffics

Perfect Amethysts (5% per socket)
ezkie
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Semigloss wrote:
ezkie wrote:how did u get dex% on honnffics

Perfect Amethysts (5% per socket)

what do i need to impove in my stats?

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Ezkie
igilmus
Invader
9 | 0
Does anyone have the breakpoints for IAS (Using Necromancer dagger (spirit edge)), FHR, & FBR? Speedcalc doesn't work me :-)
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Decided to boot up (and respec to 1h) my old melee nec after finding an eth mente scura. I did these bosses with shit gear (TUs and Honorifics except for mente scura, witchhunter hat and craton rw).

QT done easily with 130+ pdr, 85+ F/C/L res + JD amu absorb. Move away from bone spear nova.

Ureh is a joke now. Pre sigma this boss gave some fight, now he's just a joke. 5 minutes running around the stage, 3 sec boss fight with carnage.

Teganze, play it like a bullet hell shoot em up, learn the timing of elemental balls. Parasite for max coverage. That new boss at the end portal to the next stage is also a joke. He did some attack that did some major damage to me though, but I beat him so fast that I didn't see what it was.

Kab, you need to know how Kab pounces. He always appears around 11 to 12 O clock of your character when he pounces. Get a few carnage hits when he pounces then walk away. Repeat. Do not face tank.

Elementals in Kab stage also done easily. Idk why but I somehow where able to damage them all by simply using carnage. Earth elemental is the only one you have to watch out for: learn the mechanics, don't move when they cast turret traps.

Fauz not yet consistently farmed, but I was able to do it without problems (albeit slowly). Better gear would make this easier.

Astrogha, play like any other melee. This fight is basically a slugfest. Wait for him to pause from summoning statues then Run towards him (do not jitan, you need that to run away), get in a few carnage hits then jitan away. If you get cursed, jitan away and hope you don't get ohko'd.

Yshari set pieces are easily collectible. Only the veil Kings in first boss and packs of those lizard lightning spear throwers in duriel's stage gave me problems but was able to solo all of that map nonetheless. Use parasite and carnage interchangeablely depending on monster density. Carnage for bosses.

What I have not accomplished yet is JD (the upgrade). It seems that the two bosses were beefed up now or something. The lock put and 1minute limit makes this a hit or miss kind of deal.

Xazax also attempted but not done. The penitents are a PITA to deal with. I don't do enough damage yet that the map gets filled with penitents before I kill him. I reckon better gear would make this possible (which I should be able to farm now because I can farm Teganze).

The boss at the portal at the end of Teganze also attempted once, but got ohko'd out of nowhere (he pounced on me I think), didn't try it again for now. I'll probably attempt this once I get better gear.

This is probably the farthest I've ever reached end game content. So I do not know how to fight majority of the 125+ bosses. I'm still using mid game gear mostly but carnage + high block/def/AR due to max dex is just insane. Carnage just melts stuff. High life from that +life skill (embalming?) is also incredible. I also chose to smax rathma's chosen for speed and ds. I don't know how much it helps but I opted to go 100% UA. Block speed is also important once you have 30%+ block.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
SinClaire wrote:What I have not accomplished yet is JD (the upgrade). It seems that the two bosses were beefed up now or something. The lock put and 1minute limit makes this a hit or miss kind of deal.

Xazax also attempted but not done. The penitents are a PITA to deal with. I don't do enough damage yet that the map gets filled with penitents before I kill him. I reckon better gear would make this possible (which I should be able to farm now because I can farm Teganze).

Once you get at least the charm, equip one and put another one in cube.
Run one of them, summon edyrems at the bridge before the boss to lure their edyrems and summon one beside the boss to combo up Bend Shadow -> Bane and hit him hoping he doesn't summon more or TP away. If so, repeat the edyrem summons. The counter starts after boss is killed, so go easy on the first one. After that BAIL out quickly and repeat on the same boss.

From my experience, Malthael is the one that keep TP-ing away, so do him first

Xazax is the same, lure penitents with edyrems at one corner then tp to get few hits and repeat. Gtfo on meteors and when he pounce.
Socket up Perfect Onyxes and/or use
Iceshell
Iceshell
Plate Mail (4)

Defense: (253 - 285) to (518 - 581)
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 32
Item Level: 19
5% Chance to cast level 7 Ice Bolt Nova on Melee Attack
2% Chance to cast level 5 Glacial Nova when Attacked
15% Hit Recovery
Adds 10-15 Cold Damage
+(11 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(41 to 60)% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 50) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (802 - 880) to (1511 - 1657)
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 63
Item Level: 36
6% Chance to cast level 14 Ice Bolt Nova on Melee Attack
3% Chance to cast level 15 Glacial Nova when Attacked
25% Hit Recovery
Adds 33-38 Cold Damage
+(16 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(71 to 90)% Enhanced Defense
+(101 to 200) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (1867 - 2024) to (3345 - 3633)
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 219
Item Level: 59
7% Chance to cast level 21 Ice Bolt Nova on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 25 Glacial Nova when Attacked
35% Hit Recovery
Adds 65-75 Cold Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(101 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
+(201 to 300) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3017 - 3231) to (5347 - 5737)
Required Level: 50
Required Strength: 438
Item Level: 85
8% Chance to cast level 28 Ice Bolt Nova on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 30 Glacial Nova when Attacked
45% Hit Recovery
Adds 130-150 Cold Damage
+(26 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(141 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(301 to 400) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +3%
Socketed (6)
to counter glacial spikes
Prepare a lot of potions in inventory just in case you dps isn't high enough to beat him on 4 minute lock
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
SinClaire wrote:Decided to boot up (and respec to 1h) my old melee nec after finding an eth mente scura. I did these bosses with shit gear (TUs and Honorifics except for mente scura, witchhunter hat and craton rw).

QT done easily with 130+ pdr, 85+ F/C/L res + JD amu absorb. Move away from bone spear nova.

Ureh is a joke now. Pre sigma this boss gave some fight, now he's just a joke. 5 minutes running around the stage, 3 sec boss fight with carnage.

Teganze, play it like a bullet hell shoot em up, learn the timing of elemental balls. Parasite for max coverage. That new boss at the end portal to the next stage is also a joke. He did some attack that did some major damage to me though, but I beat him so fast that I didn't see what it was.

Kab, you need to know how Kab pounces. He always appears around 11 to 12 O clock of your character when he pounces. Get a few carnage hits when he pounces then walk away. Repeat. Do not face tank.

Elementals in Kab stage also done easily. Idk why but I somehow where able to damage them all by simply using carnage. Earth elemental is the only one you have to watch out for: learn the mechanics, don't move when they cast turret traps.

Fauz not yet consistently farmed, but I was able to do it without problems (albeit slowly). Better gear would make this easier.

Astrogha, play like any other melee. This fight is basically a slugfest. Wait for him to pause from summoning statues then Run towards him (do not jitan, you need that to run away), get in a few carnage hits then jitan away. If you get cursed, jitan away and hope you don't get ohko'd.

Yshari set pieces are easily collectible. Only the veil Kings in first boss and packs of those lizard lightning spear throwers in duriel's stage gave me problems but was able to solo all of that map nonetheless. Use parasite and carnage interchangeablely depending on monster density. Carnage for bosses.

What I have not accomplished yet is JD (the upgrade). It seems that the two bosses were beefed up now or something. The lock put and 1minute limit makes this a hit or miss kind of deal.

The boss at the portal at the end of Teganze also attempted once, but got ohko'd out of nowhere (he pounced on me I think), didn't try it again for now. I'll probably attempt this once I get better gear.

This is probably the farthest I've ever reached end game content. So I do not know how to fight majority of the 125+ bosses. I'm still using mid game gear mostly but carnage + high block/def/AR due to max dex is just insane. Carnage just melts stuff. High life from that +life skill (embalming?) is also incredible. I also chose to smax rathma's chosen for speed and ds. I don't know how much it helps but I opted to go 100% UA. Block speed is also important once you have 30%+ block.

Am I just misinformed, or does Rathmas Chosen only affect minions, and not the player? I tried it out, and I didnt see any changes in attack spped or DS.