1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bliyadolubov
Vampiress
38 | -1
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.

In my opinion, that rw is just a waste. If you are stacking dex, you dont need +base block to reach high block chance. The 40% dex on hellspeak boosts your block and dmg a lot, and it also has a lot of flat dmg, that item is just op. Sure, that rw will help you reach higher block, but its is absolutely not needed, a good abandoned crafted shield will beat it easily.

Can you show a good dexterity craft which you wrote about?
Istaryu
Monkey King
274 | -5
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I find that POPOPOPO runes (green elemental runes) into necro shield (head) gives a high bonus to block chance and defense. Its a nice option beside a listed gear choice, SU like Feardrinker hard to find. If you can survive teganze then its not a problem to farm those runes. Also i like taha RW for necro shield called Wyrm. For a true necro-lovers check the doom-rock band called The necromancers on youtube - sounds great.

In my opinion, that rw is just a waste. If you are stacking dex, you dont need +base block to reach high block chance. The 40% dex on hellspeak boosts your block and dmg a lot, and it also has a lot of flat dmg, that item is just op. Sure, that rw will help you reach higher block, but its is absolutely not needed, a good abandoned crafted shield will beat it easily.

No, but you can roll 1% base block, 5 necro skills, 500 life, flat phys dmg on a necro shield in addition to the bonuses from abandoned shrine.
Bliyadolubov
Vampiress
38 | -1
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

No, but you can roll 1% base block, 5 necro skills, 500 life, flat phys dmg on a necro shield in addition to the bonuses from abandoned shrine.

The chance of that roll is impossible, if you or someone get a good roll of that it would be interesting to see. I personaly rolled it a lot and didnt saw a flat damage on any of it.
Istaryu
Monkey King
274 | -5
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

The chance of that roll is impossible, if you or someone get a good roll of that it would be interesting to see. I personaly rolled it a lot and didnt saw a flat damage on any of it.

It's not like you need all desired rolls on a shield to be decent. If it has life and base block, plus the dex from abandoneds, i say its a good item. After that, you can keep crafting for a better one.
kramzzz
Prowler
15 | 0
Everey one kill Kabarsixs in this build?
skrig
Bone Archer
79 | 0
it is pretty easy
kramzzz
Prowler
15 | 0
skrig wrote:it is pretty easy

Please, tell how you do that? He killed me very fast, I don't have time to hit him couples of time...Maybe special gear for this uber?
skrig
Bone Archer
79 | 0
maybe you will want to get few turquoises against his pOOnishers :mrgreen:

dont run too far from him, in middle distance he usually stands & mostly shoots balefires at you, take a moment right after him casting, do 1-2 carnages, continue circle-running. same when he teleports on ur head :evil: avoid green flamestrike (-:

of course certain balboa degree of is required, but nowhere near final grade :D