Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:Hello there, I found this summoner build quite interesting, and registered so I could ask you a few questions about it

Can it still compete at lvl 120+ content ? It is quite hard to survive in duncraig for example.
I also don't know what to socket my gear with, seems nothing does benefits summoners without raising the level of honorifics too much :S
ty for helping a noob lol

At level 120, you have 2 options to grind levels: Teganze and Triune. Dunc is very rough on summoner pala at this stage so avoid it for now.
If you want to do 120+ uber bosses, forget it as summoner. Gotta have to respec to wyrms for those.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
NotCube wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Hello there, I found this summoner build quite interesting, and registered so I could ask you a few questions about it

Can it still compete at lvl 120+ content ? It is quite hard to survive in duncraig for example.
I also don't know what to socket my gear with, seems nothing does benefits summoners without raising the level of honorifics too much :S
ty for helping a noob lol

At level 120, you have 2 options to grind levels: Teganze and Triune. Dunc is very rough on summoner pala at this stage so avoid it for now.
If you want to do 120+ uber bosses, forget it as summoner. Gotta have to respec to wyrms for those.

Sure it is not strong, but not beating 120+ ubers really ?
Im thinking about transition to trinity but for this I need a wizzy :D
did someone tested the build with goetia plate and CoCoCoCo rw in helm ?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:Sure it is not strong, but not beating 120+ ubers really ?

Yea really. Dedicated summoners like necro have answers to uber bosses. Summoner paladin has none. You can do jday, and maybe qt and athulua if you have the patience of a saint, but kab, baal etc. are nigh impossible.
The purpose of summoner paladin is to speed farm exp and thats it. You can grind Teganze to lvl 130 and get a ton of essences but thats about it. You can try investing in a goetia and rathma helm but he won't be anywhere close to necro & barb.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
NotCube wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Sure it is not strong, but not beating 120+ ubers really ?

Yea really. Dedicated summoners like necro have answers to uber bosses. Summoner paladin has none. You can do jday, and maybe qt and athulua if you have the patience of a saint, but kab, baal etc. are nigh impossible.
The purpose of summoner paladin is to speed farm exp and thats it. You can grind Teganze to lvl 130 and get a ton of essences but thats about it. You can try investing in a goetia and rathma helm but he won't be anywhere close to necro & barb.

All right m8, thanks for the info! Never really tried barb, but now I'm decided to try it now :D

Also in this guide it was saying to put everything in strength, so paladin had like 7-8 life only. Not sure why haha