2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
hugoboss
Lava Lord
94 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:is there any way to survive kabraxis as melee? or is a respec to crossbow the only way? is max poison res more important than phys dmg reduction for this fight?

respec to summon, veil king and iron golem will kill it for you.... you just stay alve on a side and keep an eye on veils life so it wont get killed, just resummon him when is close to get killed.
Also summon the golem with a weapon with a proc and high damage
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hugoboss wrote:
Diaco wrote:is there any way to survive kabraxis as melee? or is a respec to crossbow the only way? is max poison res more important than phys dmg reduction for this fight?

respec to summon, veil king and iron golem will kill it for you.... you just stay alve on a side and keep an eye on veils life so it wont get killed, just resummon him when is close to get killed.
Also summon the golem with a weapon with a proc and high damage

Kab as melee is a test of your mechanical ability. After he pounces you can on average Carnage once/twice before you have to back off. You then just keep like half a screen away so he won't pounce again. You then make like a clock and circle around smacking the shadow selves until you're ready to dash in for another hit. You also don't stop moving because his flamestrike kills in very short order.
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Kabra is easy with this build just dont tank it hit one or two and run away :D
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

There's literally a vid of him killing kab in the guide. Its perfectly doable as melee.
fertty
Invader
9 | 0
Is worth to play it in the actual patch? First time playing, first character.
Zielle
Imp
5 | 0
fertty wrote:Is worth to play it in the actual patch? First time playing, first character.

Yes, it is. It has better aoe now, but weaker single target damage because of the recent changes.
CkCheong118
Imp
4 | 0
I found it's impossible to defeat uldy with 2h necro build, any idea for me? I maybe hv to swift to 1h necro build, pump all state point into Dex for higher block chance.
YANGJuhong
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CkCheong118 wrote:I found it's impossible to defeat uldy with 2h necro build, any idea for me? I maybe hv to swift to 1h necro build, pump all state point into Dex for higher block chance.

Make a new character with Maelstrom assassin. (-:
DirtyPoohSock
Destroyer
7 | 0
Keep getting destroyed in the Sunless Sea. I have absolutely no idea what I need to make this build viable. I have a good percentage to hit and pretty good defense but low vitality. I even have a Reaper's Hand and all of the Tu's fully upgraded. But it's like the enemies overwhelm you and just go right through your defenses. At this point I might just stick with my Malicemancer. I've had virtually no problems with that build. Is this build just a little harder to use or what?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
with reapers hand you should be destroying sunless sea blindfolded... unless you have too little attack speed? what's your chance to hit the mobs there? also make sure you have some max cold resist since they have cold attacks there now