2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeelHook wrote:
Seikun wrote:
Crash wrote:why are you using shrill sacrament over literally any other choice unless youre using exorcism to clear, in which case most of the other gear doesnt make much sense

Nightmare proc is actually useful.

Precisely this ^^, plus a 25% vitality boost for the tankiness.

Nightmare oskill:
Curse - Slows enemies and reduces their chance to hit you

Prevents monsters from healing on hit/kill

Item Granted Skill

Duration: 10 seconds
Velocity: -40%
Radius: xx yards
Mana Cost: xxx

Not sure what the velocity reduction and radius are for the lvl20 nightmare proc, but it is quite nice to have against mobs in Dunc, Fauzt, Viz-Jun etc.

Pretty nice necro, would you mind posting a video of it in the areas you mentioned ?
HeelHook
Sasquatch
66 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Giu wrote:
HeelHook wrote:
Seikun wrote:
Crash wrote:why are you using shrill sacrament over literally any other choice unless youre using exorcism to clear, in which case most of the other gear doesnt make much sense

Nightmare proc is actually useful.

Precisely this ^^, plus a 25% vitality boost for the tankiness.

Nightmare oskill:
Curse - Slows enemies and reduces their chance to hit you

Prevents monsters from healing on hit/kill

Item Granted Skill

Duration: 10 seconds
Velocity: -40%
Radius: xx yards
Mana Cost: xxx

Not sure what the velocity reduction and radius are for the lvl20 nightmare proc, but it is quite nice to have against mobs in Dunc, Fauzt, Viz-Jun etc.

Pretty nice necro, would you mind posting a video of it in the areas you mentioned ?

Thanks.
I took two short vids to demo my character a bit. New to this screen recording business. Saved them low res to save time and bandwidth but you get the point ^^ Really fun build in my opinion.
Dunc:

Viz-Jun:
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello. I am new here. Thank you for your tutorial, great job. I try to do this kind of character and dont understand why I have attack damage smaler like you with same gear. You have in 105 ubers 1400 - 3500 with tier unique weapon and I have just 700 - 1900 with that weapon. All at 290% ED and same stats/skills maxed. Probably last game upgrade reduce all damages, because I try in past more that tutorials and in all my damage is smaler like in tutorial with same gear/stats/skills.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. I am new here. Thank you for your tutorial, great job. I try to do this kind of character and dont understand why I have attack damage smaler like you with same gear. You have in 105 ubers 1400 - 3500 with tier unique weapon and I have just 700 - 1900 with that weapon. All at 290% ED and same stats/skills maxed. Probably last game upgrade reduce all damages, because I try in past more that tutorials and in all my damage is smaler like in tutorial with same gear/stats/skills.

There was the dmg overhaul few patches ago that reduced all the dmg of items/skills, but also mobs HP so mostly it was just number crunching.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy, is this build is always viable? Thx for advance
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No its outdated
Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pretty much same thing except for dragonfire oil, nightwalker and bane (cant summon minions to use bane on with melee mastery).
also max parasite, but i wouldnt recommend it 120+ feels pretty bad tbh.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Giu wrote:pretty much same thing except for dragonfire oil, nightwalker and bane (cant summon minions to use bane on with melee mastery).

Thank you so much. What about jewelcrats? LUM rune or SUR crafted jewels?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Giu wrote:pretty much same thing except for dragonfire oil, nightwalker and bane (cant summon minions to use bane on with melee mastery).

Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:

i would just use ohm or hel rune as damage will be lacking more than leech.