2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Donnieboy43
Fallen
1 | 0
You should NEVER gamble for TU's under any circumstances, if you haven't already gotten a TU scythe or runeword you can try 10 times, otherwise walk away, do it early levels in act 4.

I tested gambling offline and i rolled for 5 hours, Tier 2 rolls in act 4 which was macroed to make it faster : 3851 and no unique, that's not just bad luck that statistically tells you should never gamble for anything period. Some might get lucky maybe 1 out of 50 people but that's not gonna be you.

The hours i spent rolling for these i could have gotten to 100+ easily and by then my tu would have been obsolete, don't waste gold rolling for tu's, try it 5 or 10 times if you have no 2h already and then just keep leveling with runewords until one drops.

The t2 raptor scythes was 15-21k at level 60 it might be lower for you, but that's roughly 4k mystic orbs i pissed away on gambling to get a TU that can easily be farmed by killing bosses and more than 57 million gold, trust me it's not worth gambling in Median.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Donnieboy43 wrote:You should NEVER gamble for TU's under any circumstances, if you haven't already gotten a TU scythe or runeword you can try 10 times, otherwise walk away, do it early levels in act 4.

I tested gambling offline and i rolled for 5 hours, Tier 2 rolls in act 4 which was macroed to make it faster : 3851 and no unique, that's not just bad luck that statistically tells you should never gamble for anything period. Some might get lucky maybe 1 out of 50 people but that's not gonna be you.

The hours i spent rolling for these i could have gotten to 100+ easily and by then my tu would have been obsolete, don't waste gold rolling for tu's, try it 5 or 10 times if you have no 2h already and then just keep leveling with runewords until one drops.

The t2 raptor scythes was 15-21k at level 60 it might be lower for you, but that's roughly 4k mystic orbs i pissed away on gambling to get a TU that can easily be farmed by killing bosses and more than 57 million gold, trust me it's not worth gambling in Median.

You just gamble for the base and use the TU upgrade recipe to make your unique. Kill Mephisto or Nihlathak in Normal 5 times, disenchant your 10 unique drops for 2 arcane crystals, buy a blue oil off the vendor, and then you just have it. Takes like seven minutes, tops. Maybe one extra run if you're doing Meph, because sometimes he'll drop a failed unique because he's high enough level for the t2 base but not the t2 unique.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Donnieboy43 wrote:You should NEVER gamble for TU's under any circumstances, if you haven't already gotten a TU scythe or runeword you can try 10 times, otherwise walk away, do it early levels in act 4.

Meh, never is a strong word. I always gamble at level 1 for possible TU out the gate if the base and level req allow it. It almost never works but occasionally it does and speeds up leveling. Sometimes you can get a juicy rare with good mods instead. If it doesn't work the vendor bases you need for basic rws are only 1g and the ~1000-1400g wasted won't be missed.
zen101
Invader
9 | 1
I have been testing and learning this build on stream. trying to sort through all the outdated guides and forum posts has been a headache.
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fr0gbug wrote:

Meh, never is a strong word. I always gamble at level 1 for possible TU out the gate if the base and level req allow it. It almost never works but occasionally it does and speeds up leveling. Sometimes you can get a juicy rare with good mods instead. If it doesn't work the vendor bases you need for basic rws are only 1g and the ~1000-1400g wasted won't be missed.

Better to just grab a ied throwing axe and then make shark/black cat later when you have enough points in parasite for the flat dmg to carry.
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zen101 wrote:I have been testing and learning this build on stream. trying to sort through all the outdated guides and forum posts has been a headache.

Same, its a very complex build kapp
Bijousek
Prowler
15 | 0
Hello ,is this build now playable? Or ir too much changes for noob? Thanks
Kreisshen
Prowler
16 | 0
This still works?
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61