Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Hmmm... a suggestion about jewelry crafting. You could pick up all magic ammys/rings that drop and turn them yellow. Not that exciting to be quite honest but that mroe than doubles your chance to get something nice (aka +4 skills)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:Hmmm... a suggestion about jewelry crafting. You could pick up all magic ammys/rings that drop and turn them yellow. Not that exciting to be quite honest but that mroe than doubles your chance to get something nice (aka +4 skills)

You can't create rares in this game anymore besides with charsi's imbue quest reward.
Nicolas72
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Quick question(s)..
Does having extra Hounfor level benefit me in any way ? Reason I am asking is that I have found a +2 skills with +16 Hounfor shield for my necro but the stats of the totems and pets stay the same, neither did I perceive an increase in duration. The docs are quite brief on those oskills.
Second question is about orbing. I know that add %fire dmg etc etc is always a good idea....now the orb that adds %physical/magic spell damage stacks with this and covers all the other elements as well ? Cold/Light etc etc ?

Unrelated issue..

When encountering Daystar or any other fire casting mobs..everything on my screen disappears. I know this isnt the right thread for this but I thought I might ask away anyways. Using Glide wrapper window mode. (Comp is a dinosaur tho)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nicolas72 wrote:Quick question(s)..
Does having extra Hounfor level benefit me in any way ? Reason I am asking is that I have found a +2 skills with +16 Hounfor shield for my necro but the stats of the totems and pets stay the same, neither did I perceive an increase in duration. The docs are quite brief on those oskills.
Second question is about orbing. I know that add %fire dmg etc etc is always a good idea....now the orb that adds %physical/magic spell damage stacks with this and covers all the other elements as well ? Cold/Light etc etc ?

Unrelated issue..

When encountering Daystar or any other fire casting mobs..everything on my screen disappears. I know this isnt the right thread for this but I thought I might ask away anyways. Using Glide wrapper window mode. (Comp is a dinosaur tho)

Hounfor puts a circle of light on the ground for 10 seconds. When you stand inside the circle, you gain +10 to all skills and mana regeneration. You can use it to summon a skeletal flayer to boost the aura's spell damage or stand inside it while you buff with bloodlust. I used to have it in the year section but it began to feel like far too many buffs and gear switching, so I removed it.

Fire spell damage is not the same as phys/magic. Phys/magic will boost spells like Boneyard. They are separate types of spell damage.

The blank screen effect is just because of game limitations being unable to handle the amount of sprites occurring on the screen. It happens most when there's a ton of attacks and procs and things happening all at one time on the screen, especially with laggier skills like the day star fire spell, etc
Nicolas72
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
I am using the Hounfor for the prebuff..what i wanted to know is if having extra +levels to Hounfor benefit me at all ? I am using that Ngozi runeword with +9 or so Hounfor. Now with a shield that adds 15 more to Hounfor is not helping at all is what I mean.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nicolas72 wrote:I am using the Hounfor for the prebuff..what i wanted to know is if having extra +levels to Hounfor benefit me at all ? I am using that Ngozi runeword with +9 or so Hounfor. Now with a shield that adds 15 more to Hounfor is not helping at all is what I mean.

Oh. No for hounfor, +1 is the same as +100. It's always +10 to all skills. I think the only thing that changes is the amount of mana regeneration gained from it while in the circle.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Added Creature of Flame, Binding of Baal, and BRC Fauztinville sections
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Most skill icons updated. Have to re-order to match the alignment with new skill trees.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Completed Black Road Fauztinville and Tran challenges, unlocked BRC skill, rewrote Legacy of Blood Description and added video. Re-aligned skill descriptions to match the order of the trees in game.
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I'll read all the comments tomorrow as this question may have been addressed already, but I am curious of your opinion. With no longer being able to Mo pierce wouldn't we be best to go with 1 main damage pierce type fire or cold, and if so which one would be the stronger? From what I've read in the guide itself the cold Dmg is the real hard hitter.