Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Added Duncraig + videos, screenshot for jewelcraft, and rewrote end skill section because of error on spec
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xazax also updated
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
L H wrote:Xazax also updated

i cant watch your video. it said that the video is private
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dtd wrote:

I must've uploaded it with the wrong option. I'll reupload a version in a few hours.
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
L H wrote:
dtd wrote:

I must've uploaded it with the wrong option. I'll reupload a version in a few hours.

Thanks you
Cytidine
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is there any way around getting instantly killed after teleporting between rooms in Duncraig? The barrels I can generally deal with, but if there's a large pack of mobs waiting at the spot I TP to, then it seems like I have to just keep dying and returning and hope I can pick off a few at a time until it clears out.
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
Can we use disco inferno to do duncraing?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cytidine wrote:Is there any way around getting instantly killed after teleporting between rooms in Duncraig? The barrels I can generally deal with, but if there's a large pack of mobs waiting at the spot I TP to, then it seems like I have to just keep dying and returning and hope I can pick off a few at a time until it clears out.

For now, that's all I've been able to do, unfortunately. Some rooms and hallways get super annoying like that, especially the long hallway before the giant room before you head down to Assur.

dtd wrote:Can we use disco inferno to do duncraing?

You can use whatever you find best. Disco is a WDM skill though, so it doesn't fit the build in this case
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Hello L H,

Xazax
Following your points, I managed to kill him within an hour while being there for the first time (I m new to this diablo mod).
My advise for people trying this as well with Totemancer, would be to cast few minions every now and then, next to the boss but not on line necro --- boss. In this case, his spells will likly be targeting minions and usually not the hero, so it's easier to stay and cast stuff (at least thats what I did).
If the area gets too clunky, you can also just try luring mobs to one of the corners, dying there and then using either town portal set up previously in oposite corner or entering instance again, clearing lots of space.
I strongly disadvise teleporting forward if you know there are mobs nearby. Once they get hit - necromancer also gets hit (as whole company teleports with hero and spawn minions from boss have cleave atack). Combination of curse + hit from enemy spawns - and no The Creep will help in such a situation.

Yshari
This one also took me around an hour, the boss it is as I had to rerun few stages for the items.
I took many tips from HechtHeftig and his Summoner's guide as I was there for the very first time as, similar to Xazax. Big credit for him here.

Stage 1-4 were cake most of the time, few tips from my point of view:

Using Pestilience while teleporting into group of mobs (as I was forced to do many times) was helpful in speeding up the clear.
Stage 1 boss: Howling totem + Bane and tp on Lich
Stage 3 boss: Same as above. For chimeras I also advise using Howling totem + Bane to make it quicker.
Stage 5 boss: I used hint from HechtHeftig again, spaming Venomus spirit from RW Santa on Baal so he couldn't regenerate. Howling totem here was also helpful. When boss starts to freeze ally minions, just resummon few of them every once in a while, on the top of the boss between spaming spirit. For the stage itself - preferably 1/2 : 4/5 fire/frost totems, as many mobs are immune to fire here.

Velthek wasn't hard - just a bit annoying but also enjoyable after a while of practise and understanding the mechanics. I couldn't follow the advice you gave me L H, and simply tried the one i watched from XIV version I think (aka run forest).
(Charm unfortunatelly without sk this time)
Edit: 2nd kill rolled sk on it :)

Fauztinville
I haven't seen you yet mentioning it here. It's a bit like Tojara in my opinion for Totemancer. If you position yourself correctly, spam mobs on the top of necrobots - so their focus goes away from necromancer (also tip taken from HechtHeftig's guide) - and use Boneyard, basically turns farming this place into a piece of cake. Pestilience was useful on few occasions while teleporting around and clearing mobs which were immune to fire/cold/lightning in addition to Boneyard.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hi, I'm new to this mod and I've been following your guide. So far it's been going smooth for me. I have all the mid-game gear and all of the uber charms listed except the last 2 you recently added. I can probably equip some of the end-game RWs but I've decided not to until I find a Goetia plate. But that's where I'm stuck, I can't seem to find it through the past week of farming in dest TA, not even a single piece of the lazarus set. I keep on getting the same pieces from the same sets. I already have 400+ MF. Does it usually take this long or am I just extremely unlucky? (I have a feeling I just am)

EDIT:

Nvm, ranting really does the job. The second I ran dest TA after I posted this a sacred gothic plate dropped. And guess what - it was Goetia. Now I feel stupid.