Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Realm only.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:Realm only.

nvm found that in 2017 1.1.3 all items and runewords are aval in singleplayer!1 so got my answer
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

the runewords work in sp now. @bradr the stormzon guide says realm only because it used to be realm specific, but now sp has the mp patch.

Muilpeer wrote:Hey guys, any use for
Prince of Nothing
?
It looks like it could be cool, but in reality T6 Unique Marrow Staff feels better.

Pretty useless in comparison. the 10% DR is maybe only useful thing on there. reanimates won't pop up from totem kills. quick craft can be far superior.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:

the runewords work in sp now. @bradr the stormzon guide says realm only because it used to be realm specific, but now sp has the mp patch.

Muilpeer wrote:Hey guys, any use for
Prince of Nothing
?
It looks like it could be cool, but in reality T6 Unique Marrow Staff feels better.

Pretty useless in comparison. the 10% DR is maybe only useful thing on there. reanimates won't pop up from totem kills. quick craft can be far superior.

Alright, thanks. Good to know! I have a sacred marrow staff laying around and many fascinating/magical shrines so I'll start crafting again :)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
how is the triune with this build?? i could see switching over from summoner necro to this just to farm some charms and cycles for builds that need em??
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It's easy, sure. I can't compare to pure summon since I've never felt bothered to play that build, but its fine. Just avoid spire meteors as normal. Devouring Cloud from an amulet or gloves is really great here. Otherwise, Boneyard and totems should be okay.

If you plan to intensively farm cycles, you'll just be better with lazy Pestilence Deathlord and walk through, spreading poison clouds, since only psn immune is the totems anyways.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
L H wrote:It's easy, sure. I can't compare to pure summon since I've never felt bothered to play that build, but its fine. Just avoid spire meteors as normal. Devouring Cloud from an amulet or gloves is really great here. Otherwise, Boneyard and totems should be okay.

If you plan to intensively farm cycles, you'll just be better with lazy Pestilence Deathlord and walk through, spreading poison clouds, since only psn immune is the totems anyways.

okAy i understood the first part and io was good right til you lost me with" lazy pestilence deathlord!!??'umm rough idea of specs or what that is?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
bradr wrote:
L H wrote:It's easy, sure. I can't compare to pure summon since I've never felt bothered to play that build, but its fine. Just avoid spire meteors as normal. Devouring Cloud from an amulet or gloves is really great here. Otherwise, Boneyard and totems should be okay.

okAy i understood the first part and io was good right til you lost me with" lazy pestilence deathlord!!??'umm rough idea of specs or what that is?

''Lazy pestilence deathlord''
Lazy = kills everything super easy with no effort.
Pestilence = a necromancer skill, from the Malice tree (lvl 24 requirement iirc)
Deathlord = a necromancer morph skill.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Somnus wrote:
bradr wrote:

''Lazy pestilence deathlord''
Lazy = kills everything super easy with no effort.
Pestilence = a necromancer skill, from the Malice tree (lvl 24 requirement iirc)
Deathlord = a necromancer morph skill.

okay im familar with pestelence use it some never tried deathord for anything

i know HH recommends it and this for baelk dest but havent gotten brave enough to do that yet.,..

am i aiming for something like this ??

Skillplan:
Max: Embalming, Pestilence, Graveyard, Death Ward, Deathlord
Rest: Nightwalker
and then
a set of crafted shimmering shrine nd blessed gear for all the +poison?
gloves belt boots helm.?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the full malice set will be fine + celestia boots/belt

max embalming, death ward, pestilence, nightwalker, 8pt graveyard, leftovers deathlord