Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You should be using some magical crafts by the time you're trying destruction Fauztinville as well, though there isn't really a reason to be there in Destruction since you don't need any of the Great Runes for the gear setup. Terror Fauztinville can be done with Honorifics, but you need to make sure you're teleporting often. That's the build gets its survivability -- teleport often and allow your minions to stay on top of you and absorb the damage, which is why you're able to use Jinn comfortably for the extra pierce.

Howling totem and Death's Fury Totem are more for the other necromancer build that does a similar concept -- shitload of minions but relies on merc to clear everything. Otherwise, just the crushing blow from Howling Totem can benefit summons since it's a % chance to take away a % of the enemy's current HP on hit, regardless of how much damage they actually do. If you've followed the gear and skill plan and general gameplay as it's written, you should be okay to do quite a bit with just honorifics, even. It sounds like you need to teleport a bit more often to help keep minions stacked up (especially in fauztinville, shoot boneyard like 2 times then teleport, repeat) and need to start some early magical crafts to build up your minion resist and HP. Good start so far though.
lynch
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i can't finish the " black road" because when i kill the butcher, and i transmute my challenge iteam, nothing happen, can you tell me why? and how i can have skill to summon king koth?

aahz: edited - don't quote whole guide just to ask one simple question :roll:
deathspawn666
Destroyer
7 | 0
@lynch make sure you are doing it on terror. same happened to me because i was doing it on last difficulty
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lynch wrote:i can't finish the " black road" because when i kill the butcher, and i transmute my challenge iteam, nothing happen, can you tell me why? and how i can have skill to summon king koth?

aahz: edited - don't quote whole guide just to ask one simple question :roll:

yes, must be done on terror. check the black road challenge in the docs if you're still unsure.

king koth is summoned with dark portal oskill (dark tome drops from summoner in arcane sanctuary on destruction, cube it with your class charm to gain the oskill portal). when you kill the ancients on terror, you will get a red orb above your head. use dark portal when that happens.

this guide isn't fully up to date
Cunbeo19942
Fallen
1 | 0
Can someone give me craft guide to farm at fauztinville tks
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cunbeo19942 wrote:Can someone give me craft guide to farm at fauztinville tks

The guide should list crafting parts at the midgame section when you start to transition. It will tell you what to look for and how to do it. For more details, you can also read the crafting compendium guide on here, I believe written by ryunp
sacks
Ice Clan
566 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
I have some problem with totem/summon nec . I think i should go to xbow or melee to solo all uber . Anyone have a good idea ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
that was the least descriptive post you could've possibly made. what are you having problems with and why do you want to switch
sacks
Ice Clan
566 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Aero wrote:that was the least descriptive post you could've possibly made. what are you having problems with and why do you want to switch

Oh shit , i have a big mistake because i have no magical crafted item . So my minion die so fast :( . Last time i play the game was 2 years ago :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sacks wrote:
Aero wrote:that was the least descriptive post you could've possibly made. what are you having problems with and why do you want to switch

Oh shit , i have a big mistake because i have no magical crafted item . So my minion die so fast :( . Last time i play the game was 2 years ago :)

honorifics can work as a starting thing (can easily do terror fauzt with honorifics to start picking up shrines), but aim for your crafts