Totem Hybrid Necromancer

tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In relation to this, can you simply unsocket the runeword if the rolls are poor?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tylerfar wrote:In relation to this, can you simply unsocket the runeword if the rolls are poor?

Correct. The only unsocketable runes are Xis runes.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
I think there's something wrong. I did Fauztinville runs 2 times and I couldn't find a single Marrow Staff, even a NORMAL tiered ones! Am I missing something???
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PhucHung wrote:I think there's something wrong. I did Fauztinville runs 2 times and I couldn't find a single Marrow Staff, even a NORMAL tiered ones! Am I missing something???

It's random. You're not guaranteed to find one as soon as you start looking for one.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tradet my Marrow Staff for 2 Sig, so make some nihl. runs and open a trade window. You can use other staffes (as long as I know).

EDIT: Where can I farm with this build ?

I made Rathmas and Creep, and got some nice rolls, but the Armor is missing and I want to farm for it. I see as well, till I play more carefully I can do much more things, but most farming areas are too heavy for me and is just onehitko.

Also Lilith's instead of Crafted? The MF is just to good to be true!?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SiAnKo wrote:I tradet my Marrow Staff for 2 Sig, so make some nihl. runs and open a trade window. You can use other staffes (as long as I know).

I made Rathmas and Creep, and got some nice rolls, but the Armor is missing and I want to farm for it. I see as well, till I play more carefully I can do much more things, but most farming areas are too heavy for me and is just onehitko.

Liliths provides zero benefit to the character besides magic find. Socket your gear with Lum runes if your kill speed is okay. You can make ZOMG spiritual crafted boots/gloves and bless them with spiritual, orb with magic find, and socket Lum runes. I'm not sure about the numbers now but you can probably get like 150-200 MF from that.

You can easy farm unformed land, k3k, Tran (just avoid arrowsides). You can try fauztinville if your gear and charms are ready for it. Cows is also easy.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
SiAnKo wrote:I tradet my Marrow Staff for 2 Sig, so make some nihl. runs and open a trade window. You can use other staffes (as long as I know).

Liliths provides zero benefit to the character besides magic find. Socket your gear with Lum runes if your kill speed is okay. You can make ZOMG spiritual crafted boots/gloves and bless them with spiritual, orb with magic find, and socket Lum runes. I'm not sure about the numbers now but you can probably get like 150-200 MF from that.

You can easy farm unformed land, k3k, Tran (just avoid arrowsides). You can try fauztinville if your gear and charms are ready for it. Cows is also easy.

Today I running with perf Creep, perf Rathmas, sk amu and rings, Lorekeeper, lilith's temptation and Blessed boots, Blessed Armor. The kill speed is great!
Fauzt is slow, because of ele immune,
Tran feels great and is fast, but the random die is annoying,
Cow is just like childrens birthdayparty with boneyard,
k3k, i personally hate this place never tryed,
unformed land is super fast but feels bad for to less enemy densety. But i got good drops from it!

At this point I would like to say that this build is super easy, and at my point I can do many charms and other stuff, but it wents from super easy to impossible in no time at some points.

I will try to farm unformed land again, just to get some runes to trade and Tran again. But Tran is TU>SU with 1/15 Ratio. That feels bad again :D. Farming the 3 Evils now and its just teleporting throuh the hole level instant kill boss and got drops.

Ty for the info and advise! Will look up how to make "ZOMG" items, didnt know them.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SiAnKo wrote:
L H wrote:

Today I running with perf Creep, perf Rathmas, sk amu and rings, Lorekeeper, lilith's temptation and Blessed boots, Blessed Armor. The kill speed is great!
Fauzt is slow, because of ele immune,
Tran feels great and is fast, but the random die is annoying,
Cow is just like childrens birthdayparty with boneyard,
k3k, i personally hate this place never tryed,
unformed land is super fast but feels bad for to less enemy densety. But i got good drops from it!

At this point I would like to say that this build is super easy, and at my point I can do many charms and other stuff, but it wents from super easy to impossible in no time at some points.

I will try to farm unformed land again, just to get some runes to trade and Tran again. But Tran is TU>SU with 1/15 Ratio. That feels bad again :D. Farming the 3 Evils now and its just teleporting throuh the hole level instant kill boss and got drops.

Ty for the info and advise! Will look up how to make "ZOMG" items, didnt know them.

EDIT: Scarab of Death is a perf Amu for the merc, his killspeed went from good to god!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rare sacred item + rare ring + rare amulet = rare sacred item with ilvl 1

Reduces the possible affixes that can spawn from the craft, but makes the level req as low as 32. Usually between 32-50 roughly. Lots of mo space
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Going out of town for about the next 9 days. Updates will be stalled.