Totem Hybrid Necromancer

PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Could you suggest me some necro build for late uber such as: STARTLED WITCH,ULDYSSIAN,THE VOID,...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm still on vacation but managed to grab wifi at a nearby restaurant. Will be back in about 3 days. I'll do my best to go back and address all the missed comments and questions.

Thanks to dhd, sianko, jampula, and all others who have been assisting with responding to questions and setups while I've been away.
Speedpad
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SiAnKo wrote:
Speedpad wrote:@SiAnKo : quick question, how much FCR / fire spell / fire pierce / minion life do you have in farm stuff ?

Pretty curious to see how much more i need to feel comfortable.

FCR: 110 (In Sorc Morph)
FireSpell: 163 / Fire Pierce: about -35
Minion life: about 325, Minion resist: About 75

I got plenty of charms right now, dont know if it helped you, i postet my gear a page ago!

And I use Firequeen with Trollskull on switch,10 Nih's in it. It makes things easyer. And the Merc is helping a LOT!
So Eq him propperly!

Thanks for your answer ;)

Well, maybe i'm too used to fast paced PoE meta, but I should do well, unbuff i have 186 %fire, 80 fire pierce, and 180 FCR (no creep for now, i'm farming it). Got a Rathma / Goetia, and an ornate crafted A3 merc (just miss a crystal blade, haven't ever seen one :/ ) Maybe will invest in a trollskull/firequeen, currently buffing myself with the "Seid" bloodlust. Maybe missing a few +skill on staff, but can't manage to drop a new staff for crafting.

Actually trying to get the triune charm for that 6th totem, but man, the random one shot are so annoying... Guess i need to try hard more ^^
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speedpad wrote:
SiAnKo wrote:
Speedpad wrote:@SiAnKo : quick question, how much FCR / fire spell / fire pierce / minion life do you have in farm stuff ?

Pretty curious to see how much more i need to feel comfortable.

FCR: 110 (In Sorc Morph)
FireSpell: 163 / Fire Pierce: about -35
Minion life: about 325, Minion resist: About 75

I got plenty of charms right now, dont know if it helped you, i postet my gear a page ago!

And I use Firequeen with Trollskull on switch,10 Nih's in it. It makes things easyer. And the Merc is helping a LOT!
So Eq him propperly!

Thanks for your answer ;)

Well, maybe i'm too used to fast paced PoE meta, but I should do well, unbuff i have 186 %fire, 80 fire pierce, and 180 FCR (no creep for now, i'm farming it). Got a Rathma / Goetia, and an ornate crafted A3 merc (just miss a crystal blade, haven't ever seen one :/ ) Maybe will invest in a trollskull/firequeen, currently buffing myself with the "Seid" bloodlust. Maybe missing a few +skill on staff, but can't manage to drop a new staff for crafting.

Actually trying to get the triune charm for that 6th totem, but man, the random one shot are so annoying... Guess i need to try hard more ^^

Ok I think the big difference is that im using Boneyard ( that spear ) instead of Pyre, so I give a damn about fire pierce ( only for bosses using Pyre).

And I'm not playing with the Jinn's, I tried once the skill on the right side ( dodge ) and it worked so much better! Not dying, fast killspeed. Perfect!
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is it just me or do the totems seem pretty useless early game compared to the summons + funeral pyre? EDIT: for just clearing mobs. For bosses the totems melts them and are without a doubt useful.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
At first the Cold Totems arer just OP, but when you level up and gear up the Firetotems become pretty usefull! There clearing everything you not even see :D.
But yeah, in leveling process it can handle better with pyre and summons!
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any specific reason we don't use the lightning totem at all? I don't want to put a point into it to test it if it'd just bad.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
fkfhnis wrote:Any specific reason we don't use the lightning totem at all? I don't want to put a point into it to test it if it'd just bad.

The lightning totem is crap.
At least it was in the previous patch
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
And it still is. On paper its dmg seems pretty nice but in practice Fireheart/Frostclaw are just so superior. Problem is its hit mechanism... It would be awesome if Stormeye had some kind of chain lightning effect so it could be used at least for some crowded areas, of course dmg needs to be adjusted accordingly.

I was wondering could you get 100% avoid totems with Nightwalker (66%) + Black Mass (35%)? Might be useful on some ubers.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Back from vacation. Got my hands on a Goetia and made a creep staff. Likely to do Triune and Duncraig next.