Totem Hybrid Necromancer

Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lilith is complete boredom. You have enough summons that they dont target only the Edyrems and enough dmg to kill everything quickly. Should be a piece of cake
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:Okay, Sunless is done, now trying Bremmtown. Soon will try Lillith too. BPR also worked very well!!! :)

Edit: CFM completed! Was kind of a pain, isn't Rathma's Chosen better to use in here?

I'll try Bremmtown later O-)

Do tell us how Bremmtown goes :thumb:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScarletEdge wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Okay, Sunless is done, now trying Bremmtown. Soon will try Lillith too. BPR also worked very well!!! :)

Edit: CFM completed! Was kind of a pain, isn't Rathma's Chosen better to use in here?

I'll try Bremmtown later O-)

Do tell us how Bremmtown goes :thumb:

Still didn't manage to do Bremmtown, but I did most other charms now! :) Sunstone doesn't want to drop somehow. I hope one day it does.

Rampagor life is now at 56k, they are supertanks.

Merc completely wrecks everything. I can really notice it when he's dead.
Merc stats:
-115 enemy light res
+237 light spell damage

Full ornate crafted + blessed gear and a black dwarf that I found which gives the definitive stats to get it this high. For the rest I socketed all his gear with Perfect Diamonds.

Hope to be able to run Bremmtown successfully soon!! Thanks for all your advice.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Perfect diamonds give spell damage in the weapon only, don't they? Socket Zod craft jewels or Ort runes for lightning spell or some gems for resistances if you really need (shouldn't need).

Don't forget to include Burning Veil, bloodlust from switch, and flayer aura when calculating merc spell damage too. It might be actually higher than what you thought if you didn't count those in.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:Perfect diamonds give spell damage in the weapon only, don't they? Socket Zod craft jewels or Ort runes for lightning spell or some gems for resistances if you really need (shouldn't need).

Don't forget to include Burning Veil, bloodlust from switch, and flayer aura when calculating merc spell damage too. It might be actually higher than what you thought if you didn't count those in.

Thanks, in another guide I've read that adding 1 STR increases spell dmg by 0.25% I'm not sure where I read that again, but I could try to find it again.

I figured I'd just add diamonds in that case. Since crafted jewels make his armors unwearable.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Muilpeer wrote:
L H wrote:Perfect diamonds give spell damage in the weapon only, don't they? Socket Zod craft jewels or Ort runes for lightning spell or some gems for resistances if you really need (shouldn't need).

Thanks, in another guide I've read that adding 1 STR increases spell dmg by 0.25% I'm not sure where I read that again, but I could try to find it again.

I figured I'd just add diamonds in that case. Since crafted jewels make his armors unwearable.

You must be referring to the merc's heroic strength.

>Per strength point: +0.25 Energy Factor to Spell Damage

But for what its worth an A3 merc would easily reach ~1000 Energy Factor to Spell Damage by the time it hits Lv120 so the better option would be to simply socket his gear with Zod crafted jewels or Ort runes for light spell damage like L H said.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
dont totems benefit from -enemy res?
PogChamp
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
chickenfeeder wrote:dont totems benefit from -enemy res?

* Totems are not affected by any of the '+% <Minion Stat>' item modifiers.
The Totems do, however, inherit your %spell damage, -%enemy resist, and total Energy Factor

First result from google please...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Yes, as you see above in Pogchamp's comment. What do you mean by "don't they benefit"? Did I write a typo somewhere?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
L H wrote:

Yes, as you see above in Pogchamp's comment. What do you mean by "don't they benefit"? Did I write a typo somewhere?

no i asked to clarify bc in ur guide i saw many pieces in the gear section which have fire pierce, I thought maybe u use funeral pyre sometimes but that skill was nerfed (lvl 24 to lv 1 skill iirc) and even in skillplan i didn't see that skill being focused.

First result from google please...

tbh i also dont know why ppl keep misunderstanding my comment. :lol: