Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Khacnam wrote:
L H wrote:
Khacnam wrote:Where can I farm SU and Set?

And how to bless craft Items? Transmulate 1 AC 1 Shirne and 1 Item? That take so many AC :?

To LH: Plz make more video at End game. Some Uber too hard and I can not to do

Arcane crystals are easy to collect.

You can farm anywhere you're able to. Tran, k3k, fauztinville.

Reread the title. I have very little time right now. Videos will come when I have time to complete them.

Ok sir.

Anyway, with Trade Chest, I just cube with all Diamond, and now that + 90 str, - 46 dex, - 66 vit, -44 energy, Is it worth??

If you get a decent roll on the mystic shard, it can be okay. You'll have a lot of negative values but more strength helps equip gear more easily.

dtd wrote:Hi, sorry for my bad english. Your guide is great, but something i do not understand. In the mid game gear, you say that craft circle. But in the example, it is tiara. Are the circle and tiara same?

Circlet type items, yea. Circlet, coronet, tiara, diadem. Any of these work
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
When I craft 1 item (no AC) and got Craft Item with good stat. Then, Can I Bless that items but do not change the stat?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Khacnam wrote:When I craft 1 item (no AC) and got Craft Item with good stat. Then, Can I Bless that items but do not change the stat?

Yes. Blessing isn't the same as crafting.

With crafting, you use the shrines to create the item you're trying to make. Once that is made, you then bless it, which will keep the current item, and then add the bonuses of whatever shrine you're using on top of the crafted item stats
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Hello L H

Great guide. Playing median for the first time and following your guide made it much smoother for me to addapt to the mod itself.

Got few questions troubling me:

1) Which item do you suggest using for your merc as an off hand (it is not included in the guide section or i m blind, which might be the case)?
I was thinking on sacred bone shield as merc will have enough dex to pick it + it has 6 sox as a sacred item (and only this one and spiked shield - with much more dex requirements - can have 6 sox).

2) Why do you use lower str req items on merc instead of i.e. Ancient Armor?

3) Also wanted to ask if 25%minion res, which is left to be aquired by buff, aura, etc., can be received from charms, or those count as a gear - which has a cap of 75% (Not yet there with Median's in-game mechanics, sorry if that's an obvious question and I've missed it in documentation section).

4) I've rolled Marrow Staff of (including orbs and blessing but excluding jewels) +12 Necro skills, 74% MLife, 84% Fire (44@ to all spell), -25% Fire pierce, 50% MF and added 36% FCR to hit 2nd to last Frame window. Is The Creep[/i] still worth trading in this case. I haven't hit the end game with main focus on spell dmg as i can see later in the End Game section, so I'm not yet there to see by myself how important morph and other stats on the runeword are worth, compared to what I've rolled on the staff.

Thanks in advance for the answers.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spinaker wrote:1) Which item do you suggest using for your merc as an off hand (it is not included in the guide section or i m blind, which might be the case)?
I was thinking on sacred bone shield as merc will have enough dex to pick it + it has 6 sox as a sacred item (and only this one and spiked shield - with much more dex requirements - can have 6 sox).

2) Why do you use lower str req items on merc instead of i.e. Ancient Armor?

3) Also wanted to ask if 25%minion res, which is left to be aquired by buff, aura, etc., can be received from charms, or those count as a gear - which has a cap of 75% (Not yet there with Median's in-game mechanics, sorry if that's an obvious question and I've missed it in documentation section).

4) I've rolled Marrow Staff of (including orbs and blessing but excluding jewels) +12 Necro skills, 74% MLife, 84% Fire (44@ to all spell), -25% Fire pierce, 50% MF and added 36% FCR to hit 2nd to last Frame window. Is The Creep[/i] still worth trading in this case. I haven't hit the end game with main focus on spell dmg as i can see later in the End Game section, so I'm not yet there to see by myself how important morph and other stats on the runeword are worth, compared to what I've rolled on the staff.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

1.) I must've left it out on accident. I haven't fully equipped my mercenary yet. You'd want to use a Crafted Bone or Spiked Shield for the 6 socket, +2 skill possibility, and I'm 99% sure you can naturally get spell damage from the shield as well without the affixes from the shrine itself.

2.) I had crafted a Quilted Armor and Boots at the time because they were all I had, and ended up getting nice rolls on them, and my merc barely had enough strength at the time to equip those. With more items, there will be + attributes and + str, etc to help him equip stronger gear.

3.) To my knowledge, minion resist is not obtainable from anything but item affixes. It can't be granted by any auras or buffs or from any charms (though some charms/trophies can give minion life/damage).

4.) That sounds like a nicely rolled Marrow staff. I'd just use that for now. The Creep begins to shine more when you can afford the drop in pierce and minion life (i.e. better crafts and/or Goetia), etc. The cast rate is also much noticeably faster. If I recall, Creep staff's sorc morph at the highest breakpoint (which should be easily obtainable with gear/charms/Nightwalker passive skill) gets 5 frame cast, whereas Necro with marrow staff only gets 7 frame.
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Thank you for the answers,

Also wanted to ask why rune word in Circlet (4x Ice rune one) instead of Cap or around this? I undestand the reasoning when you would have opt for craft in this case- you naturarly wanna go for cirlet-category-heads since they can roll better affixes (at least thats how it is in normal diablo 2) than their counterparts like Cap

@minions resistance,
5x 15%@res for minions till 5th skill lvl, more lvls do not give additional res, -100 for destruction, +75% cap from items. I read from differend sources from Median forum that other 25% is to be obtained from buff/gear - that's why asking (since cap is 75% for minions).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spinaker wrote:Thank you for the answers,

Also wanted to ask why rune word in Circlet (4x Ice rune one) instead of Cap or around this? I undestand the reasoning when you would have opt for craft in this case- you naturarly wanna go for cirlet-category-heads since they can roll better affixes (at least thats how it is in normal diablo 2) than their counterparts like Cap

@minions resistance,
5x 15%@res for minions till 5th skill lvl, more lvls do not give additional res, -100 for destruction, +75% cap from items. I read from differend sources from Median forum that other 25% is to be obtained from buff/gear - that's why asking (since cap is 75% for minions).

Rathma's Blessing because 1.) Unformed Land becomes one of the easiest farming areas for this guide, which means this is an incredibly cheap item to make and reroll for the best stats (meaning the +3 skills) instead of taking forever to farm shrines and reroll the perfect item, and 2.) 50% Minion Resist is huge at such a cheap price. The best you can get, if I remember correctly, on a crafted circlet is 20% from Magical Shrine, +20% from Blessing, then 2 Mystic Orbs for Resist will put you at lvl 98 with 44% Minion Res, versus Rathma's Blessing at lvl 100 with 50%.

Down to the wire, you can make a really nice craft with +3 skills, high minion hp, up to 40% Minion Resist without the orbs, and naturally spawn fire spell/pierce, and also have 4 sockets open still too. It's entirely up to you. Rathma's Blessing in this case is just cheaper and easier to obtain without having to rely on RNG so much.

As far as the resist calculation goes, I've always gone by 75% from gear and never once had an extremely noticeable issue, so I've never really concerned myself with looking more into it. They can't become "immune" to elemental damage like some people may say (otherwise you'd see that on their affixes when you target them). I've always been fine with 75% and it's what I've been told for the past.... 5-6 ladder seasons now.
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
I wasn't really asking about runeword itself but why runeword in <white item> Cirlet and not in <white item> Cap - > in this case you have to put points into Dex.

@Minion's resitances
When 75% is aquired from gear, minions end up with 50% all resistance on destruction, hence the question about the rest 25%

5*15% from 5 first lvls = 75% - 100% for destruction + 75% from gear which is a cap on gear itself = 75-100+75 = 50. The cap of resistances for minions is 75%, 25% is left to be aquired from other sources, or am i mistaken and something I'm typing is incorrect.
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
Runeword Rathma's Blessing require a circle to do.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
As dtd said,
Rathma's Blessing

Rathma's Blessing
Circlets

'OrtGlaThulGla'
Runeword Level: 100
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+25% to Summoned Minion Damage
+50% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +50%
+10 Cold Absorb
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
requires a circlet type helm to create the Runeword.