Totem Hybrid Necromancer

SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have a nice time! Found the Armor today, omg its so much easyer!
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0

Finally found a sacred marrow staff, was beginning to think they didn't exist. The stats on this craft/blessed staff seem kinda low, compared to the example you uploaded, might try rerolling this again.

Should I have started with a magical shrine on this staff, or craft/bless with fascinating shrines only?
Rogue
Destroyer
7 | 0
I rolled this with magical shrine
it contains 5x MO fire dmg% and bloodstone pgems
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
lordalexander74 wrote:Image

Finally found a sacred marrow staff, was beginning to think they didn't exist. The stats on this craft/blessed staff seem kinda low, compared to the example you uploaded, might try rerolling this again.

Should I have started with a magical shrine on this staff, or craft/bless with fascinating shrines only?

I mean, that one is a pretty fucking good roll mate :P +13 is as high as you can get, and you have high pierce.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This is my farming gear right now, if someone wants to know how early you can farm with this (Running Tran all3 Bosses in about 4 Min)

dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
SiAnKo wrote:This is my farming gear right now, if someone wants to know how early you can farm with this (Running Tran all3 Bosses in about 4 Min)

How much damage of fire totem and fuyture pyre u get?
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unbuffed: Fireheart Totem: 411-519 Buffed with Burning Veil: 491-620
Frostclaw Totem: 583-888 Buffed with Burning Veil: 715-1089
Funeral Pyre: 1992-2700 Buffed with Burning Veil: 2378-3223

But for big mob-pit im using Boneyard, crushing everything down in seconds. Im totaly looking for some Trollskull for buffing since I found my Firequeen yesterday.

PS EDIT: Im using Death Ward since today, testing how much more surviv. I get in cost of how much dmg.
Edit2: Mo'ing my gear :D since I saw it, a bit more fire dmg now..
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
I dont have the creep, dont use any SU. Only craft. My fire heart totem dmg when unbuffed is 980. Funeral Pyre is around 3500.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
dtd wrote:I dont have the creep, dont use any SU. Only craft. My fire heart totem dmg when unbuffed is 980. Funeral Pyre is around 3500.

Farming gear is not Ultimativ gear :).

But I think ( my opinion) the Creep is not worth the effort! Just saying.. The cool thing is, you're casting rate is so much higher as Sorc morph that you do a TON more dmg.
The best piece of gear where I feel the power was Goetia Plate. Your turn just invulnerable when you put it on.

And I play it like: Merc clearing small mobs, me clearing great mobs, so in my opinion, when you got some good merc you need better Frosttotem , im playing with 1Fire-4Frost ( except in Farming Tran or Unformed Land 4/1).
Also Boneyard>Pyre for killing except Singletarget
dunglambay
Imp
4 | 0
SiAnKo wrote:
dtd wrote:I dont have the creep, dont use any SU. Only craft. My fire heart totem dmg when unbuffed is 980. Funeral Pyre is around 3500.

Farming gear is not Ultimativ gear :).

But I think ( my opinion) the Creep is not worth the effort! Just saying.. The cool thing is, you're casting rate is so much higher as Sorc morph that you do a TON more dmg.
The best piece of gear where I feel the power was Goetia Plate. Your turn just invulnerable when you put it on.

And I play it like: Merc clearing small mobs, me clearing great mobs, so in my opinion, when you got some good merc you need better Frosttotem , im playing with 1Fire-4Frost ( except in Farming Tran or Unformed Land 4/1).
Also Boneyard>Pyre for killing except Singletarget

Why you dont use belt craft ?, i think it better than your belt. All gear you have fire spell and - enemy fire res. I dont think Boneyard can deal more damage than Pyre. How many fire pierce you got ?