Totem Hybrid Necromancer

SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Boneyard in Tran Athulla is just fkn amazing, try it out! I throw like 2-5 Spears and its instant dmg when hit, Pyre need 1second, that annoyes me.

My Tran Athulla runs seems like this:
Throw 4-5 Spears (1-2Sec), teleport to end of screen, press alt, Throw 4-5 Spears, teleport to end of screen, press alt. Srsly, I run all 3 Priests in just about 3-4 Minuts ( when im there ).
And Pyre the shit out of the Priests cus Boneyard is shit for single target..

And at the moment im NOT using Jinn anymore for farming. Using this Avoid Skill, feels much faster with it.

Also, with this setup im farming fauzt for xp / drops since today 0%Death Chance for me...
Speedpad
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@SiAnKo : quick question, how much FCR / fire spell / fire pierce / minion life do you have in farm stuff ?

Pretty curious to see how much more i need to feel comfortable.
Felipp3
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
how many MO's in each honorific piece in the early game? it would be good to know this. thanks
Shade
|
Felipp3 wrote:how many MO's in each honorific piece in the early game? it would be good to know this. thanks

My understanding is that it's 5 of each (5 is the max you can put on each item).

EDIT: Also (you prob already saw, but just in case)... if you open the spoiler in the early game gear section, LH says that he has listed the MOs in priority order - so put 5 of each in the order he mentioned them.
Felipp3
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Shade wrote:
Felipp3 wrote:how many MO's in each honorific piece in the early game? it would be good to know this. thanks

My understanding is that it's 5 of each (5 is the max you can put on each item).

EDIT: Also (you prob already saw, but just in case)... if you open the spoiler in the early game gear section, LH says that he has listed the MOs in priority order - so put 5 of each in the order he mentioned them.

oh thanks man! didnt know that the limit was 5 :)
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17

I think Triune boss isn't that hard for this totem nec compare to other builds. I've managed to kill him within 30mins since I lured him out to meet Primus' Messenger. The key is not summon to much minion, just enough to keep Arihan stay where he is and you keep charming him(I use only flayer minions to keep him), and summon void to control the Primus' Messenger 's fire to hit Arihan. And when he summon death bats, just use funeral pyrel and your jobs is done.
But in order to get to the boss, it's quite painful to get through the map because of Impaler Archons one-hit us (Sometimes I can take 2 hit and still alive???). I think totem nec is a build for this uberquest.
Viehzeug
Imp
4 | 0
Any suggestion for a good staff in SP? I can't go for
The Creep
as it is realm only. Keep crafting as in mid-game?
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Viehzeug wrote:Any suggestion for a good staff in SP? I can't go for
The Creep
as it is realm only. Keep crafting as in mid-game?

crafted marrow staff. fascinating for caster (funeral pyre) aim for high skill/firepierce/fire spell dmg. mo with moar fire spell and socket with rals or rubys
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Or if you need to do some serious fast single target killing Styx rw for Abyss. Haven't tried on m2017 yet but before that Abyss, Plague Avatar, Frostclaw/Fireheart totems could clean everything.

Also I think totemancer could nicely work with wand+shield combo nowadays as speed difference is only one frame, althought FHR difference hurts a bit. There are so many nice and maybe kinda crazy compinations to spice the boring pure totemancer playstyle.
As dmg is not a problem with this guy maybe even build a max block necro with Nahual shield (Gladiators Dominance)? :)
Doomguard rw gives Mythal and serious minion stats,
Semhazai rw gives Abyss, Shadow Avatar and extra minions.
The Prestidigator SSU for Thunderstone
Claws of Frost/Heart of Fire SSSU for obvious reasons.
The Sentinel's Sorrow SSU shield
Avatar rw as -res is harder to get and this gives a bunch.
And so on...

Just saying that if you are a lazy crafter like me there are so many other good viable options if you can get your hands on some runes or trade for SU's.
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speedpad wrote:@SiAnKo : quick question, how much FCR / fire spell / fire pierce / minion life do you have in farm stuff ?

Pretty curious to see how much more i need to feel comfortable.

FCR: 110 (In Sorc Morph)
FireSpell: 163 / Fire Pierce: about -35
Minion life: about 325, Minion resist: About 75

I got plenty of charms right now, dont know if it helped you, i postet my gear a page ago!

And I use Firequeen with Trollskull on switch,10 Nih's in it. It makes things easyer. And the Merc is helping a LOT!
So Eq him propperly!