Totem Hybrid Necromancer

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You should be using some magical crafts by the time you're trying destruction Fauztinville as well, though there isn't really a reason to be there in Destruction since you don't need any of the Great Runes for the gear setup. Terror Fauztinville can be done with Honorifics, but you need to make sure you're teleporting often. That's the build gets its survivability -- teleport often and allow your minions to stay on top of you and absorb the damage, which is why you're able to use Jinn comfortably for the extra pierce.

Howling totem and Death's Fury Totem are more for the other necromancer build that does a similar concept -- shitload of minions but relies on merc to clear everything. Otherwise, just the crushing blow from Howling Totem can benefit summons since it's a % chance to take away a % of the enemy's current HP on hit, regardless of how much damage they actually do. If you've followed the gear and skill plan and general gameplay as it's written, you should be okay to do quite a bit with just honorifics, even. It sounds like you need to teleport a bit more often to help keep minions stacked up (especially in fauztinville, shoot boneyard like 2 times then teleport, repeat) and need to start some early magical crafts to build up your minion resist and HP. Good start so far though.
lynch
Invader
8 | -1
i can't finish the " black road" because when i kill the butcher, and i transmute my challenge iteam, nothing happen, can you tell me why? and how i can have skill to summon king koth?

aahz: edited - don't quote whole guide just to ask one simple question :roll:
deathspawn666
Skeleton
2 | 0
@lynch make sure you are doing it on terror. same happened to me because i was doing it on last difficulty
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
lynch wrote:i can't finish the " black road" because when i kill the butcher, and i transmute my challenge iteam, nothing happen, can you tell me why? and how i can have skill to summon king koth?

aahz: edited - don't quote whole guide just to ask one simple question :roll:

yes, must be done on terror. check the black road challenge in the docs if you're still unsure.

king koth is summoned with dark portal oskill (dark tome drops from summoner in arcane sanctuary on destruction, cube it with your class charm to gain the oskill portal). when you kill the ancients on terror, you will get a red orb above your head. use dark portal when that happens.

this guide isn't fully up to date