Melee Sorceress [1.3]

Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
kkndhouse wrote:
Solfege wrote:The description for the Firedance DS bonus isn't very clear. You have to be inside your Firedance circle for the extra DS to kick in.

It's a good enough weapon when paired with the other gear in the list. I did all the End-Game Ubers with that setup last patch--except Void (which I never do), Samael (which I didn't even attempt), and Ubers that required specific gearsets.

now i can feel this gear is better. thx
so should i MO with DS as u wrote in this guide?

DS MOs are probably the way to go. Fullisade works extremely well with DS and the double phys damage chance.

Benvolio708 wrote:
ojejku wrote:@Solfege
How should we MO sacred warp with Khany RW, any suggestions? I mean it's lvl req is 100, so there's no really much space as you originally could MO with Grace RW (78lvl req). If I go for 5xED (120lvl req), then how do I solve mana issues until I have 130lvl so I could add additional 2xMoA MO? Thanks for guide btw :)

Craft some jewels with the Nih or Ber runes to get mana on striking or mana steal. You can also MO your jewelry with %mana regen, 25% per. These two things solved my mana issues completely.

I feel like Ber crafted jewels with 2% dex or 1% all would be better in the long run for leeching both life and mana. As for MOs for Khany DS is probably the way to go over ED% I think.
Heisenberg
Destroyer
6 | 1
Whats the progress on the new guide?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Doing some clean-up editing now. Will probably submit it in an hour or so. Submission draft will only be pre-clvl 125 though (the 120-125 grind is painful in SP), so don't get too excited. ^^

Edit:
New guide is up.
viewtopic.php?p=221836#AZMODAN
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
Benvolio708
Imp
5 | 0
Waffle1209 wrote:I feel like Ber crafted jewels with 2% dex or 1% all would be better in the long run for leeching both life and mana. As for MOs for Khany DS is probably the way to go over ED% I think.

The advantage to using on striking over leech is that you can hit immune monsters and still heal. If you use leech, you don't get any benefit since you're not doing damage. To be fair though, there aren't nearly as many immunities as there used to be. I can only think of the bramwell boss, xaxax's minions, and the kabraxis bosses with minions around off the top of my head, so ber crafts are probably slightly better overall.
karlsson95
Prowler
17 | 0
Where do I get the STR for sacred sash? 452 str req for the Truce I made, feel like I should remake it in a T4 sash lol
kkndhouse
Skeleton
3 | 0
karlsson95 wrote:Where do I get the STR for sacred sash? 452 str req for the Truce I made, feel like I should remake it in a T4 sash lol

u should use T4 sash until u have enough signets or stats.
i switched to Sacred sash when i became 120
HonorTheRaid
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
where does your secondary fire skill come from?