Bloodzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
krex87
Balrog
131 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
haha this is not really a build guide but more a build story to build awareness with average-above average median players. You do list gear in places as to give suggestions which is great. But this is not a real "newbie" friendly guide. Altogether a very different type of guide and i appreciate the time you spent putting it together (I enjoy your other video posts :) !!). Thoroughly enjoyed reading through and might start bloodzon as first char in next ladder... pending changes in the upcoming patch notes
User avatar
brackans
Heretic
402 | 55
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
krex87 wrote:haha this is not really a build guide but more a build story to build awareness with average-above average median players. You do list gear in places as to give suggestions which is great. But this is not a real "newbie" friendly guide. Altogether a very different type of guide and i appreciate the time you spent putting it together (I enjoy your other video posts :) !!). Thoroughly enjoyed reading through and might start bloodzon as first char in next ladder... pending changes in the upcoming patch notes


Thank you for your opinion krex87. Yes, what you said it true. This is not a build guide. I want to write a walkthrough. People can also find some suggestions about gears set up at the beginning of the walkthrough if they don't want to read a long story. Not many have spare time you know.

I will remove the new player friendly part since I realized it's not really the case. If I put myself in their shoes, I must be looking for gear set up and skill plan instead. But I will keep the gear recommendation nonetheless.

Thank you for choosing bloodzon as your first character. I hope she will give you much more enjoyable moments.

By the way, I just updated Butcher, Creature of Flame, Lord Jitan section. Thanks again for your valuable comment man.
vampyra
Mangler
454 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
brackans wrote:
vampyra wrote:nice guide brackans ! good job

Oh thank you vampyra. Welcome back man. Do you plan to play in the next ladder?


yes i will be playing next ladder !
User avatar
AzureGladiator
Azure Drake
173 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Amazing guide man!!! I love the way you made it unique through an interesting story. Some things I didn't even know existed, like the golden cycle! Thank you for making this... I might make my first amazon in the next ladder I play!
User avatar
shnurr214
Heretic
406 | 10
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
interesting guide brack cookied :D i like the story aspect a lot but it might be helpful especially for newer players to explain the steps you took in gearing your character and just a bit more in depth on the gears aspect. I really love the "journey" and story part of the guide so please dont lose that :D just a bit more information since bloodzon is a class a lot of us have never played so its interesting to hear your thoughts on gears and skills in as much depth as you want to give! more info is always better for a game this complex. again amazing stuff GJ !!!
User avatar
King-Kroc
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
question 5 shows the gear he used and videos guide you through when to change. following atm and its not giving me any problems. i feel it gives you almost exact steps on what he did. and you dont really have to read anything besides quick question 5 and just watch videos. i find it easier and better then the norm.
User avatar
shnurr214
Heretic
406 | 10
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm talking more on explaining gear choices i.e. Why he chose certain pieces and how to transition into endgame. Sure he tells you what he uses but currently it's not super informative on why he made a certain choice. For instance noobies that can't get goetia plate easily probably wouldn't know the reason why it's a good option for bloodzon and what are good alternative armors that give the same benefits. It's always most interesting to me to understand the philosophy behind gear choices rather than just a list of "you should use this." However like I said the guide is very good already I'm just giving my minor critiques also brack I LOVE reading the d2 lore stuff.
User avatar
Stealthmaster
Griswold
4331 | 147
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
brackans wrote:But I can't seem to find wow's holy pala guide.


Here you go: http://www.medianxl.com/t1308-from-1f9b ... adin-guide
User avatar
brackans
Heretic
402 | 55
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
AzureGladiator wrote:Amazing guide man!!! I love the way you made it unique through an interesting story. Some things I didn't even know existed, like the golden cycle! Thank you for making this... I might make my first amazon in the next ladder I play!


Thanks AzureGladiator. There are still many things that need to be added in the guide and I'm slowly slowly adding ha ha.
About the next ladder challenge, I wonder if she can get 53k hp if she max Paragon and Bacchanalia, I haven't tried that though.
Edited by brackans 2 months.
User avatar
brackans
Heretic
402 | 55
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
shnurr214 wrote:interesting guide brack cookied :D i like the story aspect a lot but it might be helpful especially for newer players to explain the steps you took in gearing your character and just a bit more in depth on the gears aspect. I really love the "journey" and story part of the guide so please dont lose that :D just a bit more information since bloodzon is a class a lot of us have never played so its interesting to hear your thoughts on gears and skills in as much depth as you want to give! more info is always better for a game this complex. again amazing stuff GJ !!!

I'm talking more on explaining gear choices i.e. Why he chose certain pieces and how to transition into endgame. Sure he tells you what he uses but currently it's not super informative on why he made a certain choice. For instance noobies that can't get goetia plate easily probably wouldn't know the reason why it's a good option for bloodzon and what are good alternative armors that give the same benefits. It's always most interesting to me to understand the philosophy behind gear choices rather than just a list of "you should use this." However like I said the guide is very good already I'm just giving my minor critiques also brack I LOVE reading the d2 lore stuff.


Thanks Shnurr214 for your thoughtful comments. It's very interesting and rewarding to understand the reason behind a gear option to me too. That's why I will try to add some info both in video - item - section and in the writing - spoiler - section when I made a major change to the gear set up. Reason is that, many people want to experiment while others want straight up preferences. But the fact that there are so many gears and items that I haven't tried yet, so I would encourage recommendations wherever you see fit.

Will you join the Chaos ladder when season 13 starts Shnurr214? It's like 9 hours away from now